BRNCUSEFRVCUSE | Syracusefan.com

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
dude youre a legend. youve somehow turned 4 or 5 threads that would have died after 1 or 2 pages into epics. congrats bro.

i propose that we change the name of the prediction awards from the iggys to the BRNCUSEFRVCUSE'S

We need a SyracuseFan.com Hall of Fame.

Nothing this kid can say will ever top the greatest post in the history of this board going back to its inception. The day that dude (I dont even remember what his handle was) came on here and told the story of buying a potion from someone that supposedly made the opposite sex fall in love with you. He actually asked if there were any lawyers on the board as he was going to sue the company over it not working (shocking). I dont remember the nuts and bolts of the post but I would bet there are dozens of posters that know what I am talking about.

Nothing this kid can say will ever top the greatest post in the history of this board going back to its inception. The day that dude (I dont even remember what his handle was) came on here and told the story of buying a potion from someone that supposedly made the opposite sex fall in love with you. He actually asked if there were any lawyers on the board as he was going to sue the company over it not working (shocking). I dont remember the nuts and bolts of the post but I would bet there are dozens of posters that know what I am talking about.
so that's why studigor changed his handle to just plain igor and then disappeared...

BRNCUSEFRVCUSE was once offered a starting spot on the 2011-2012 Syracuse team...he declined... he was still in high school, also his talent was insurmountable, so he was to good to play anyways.

Awesome doesn't describe that post. EPIC approaches it. I still kick myself for not copying and saving it.

Anyone have the foresight to save that?

That dude might have had a case to sue the company, if the story was true

If thats what they sold the product to him intending, sold under false pretences

came on here and told the story of buying a potion from someone that supposedly made the opposite sex fall in love with you

I hate to let any secrets out of the bag, but there is one fail safe method that works just about 100% of the time...it's called having a very hefty bank account.

I'm pretty convinced BRNCUSEFRVCUSE is an anagram for something. Anyone good at that stuff?

best pick up line of all time was one elvis presley used. He would walk accross a room to a girl and say, hi, I'm elvis presley. Worked every time.

Awesome doesn't describe that post. EPIC approaches it. I still kick myself for not copying and saving it.

Someone has to have saved it. Admins? There is a punchers chance that RF has it someplace. God that was without a doubt the greatest thread in the history of this board and it isn't even close.

Was that Mantonio? I could see it. The guitar clearly doesn't work for him.

Was that Mantonio? I could see it. The guitar clearly doesn't work for him.

No it wasn't him. It was someone who posted on a former board. God I would love to see that thread again.

best pick up line of all time was one elvis presley used. He would walk accross a room to a girl and say, hi, I'm elvis presley. Worked every time.
Hmmm - maybe I'll have to start using that one! Hey ladies, I'm Elvis Presley!

A few months ago Temery said he had saved basically everything. Come on Tom open the archives.

I'm pretty convinced BRNCUSEFRVCUSE is an anagram for something. Anyone good at that stuff?
Take your pick.

Scrubs Curve Fen
Scrub Curves Fen
Scrub Curve Fens
Scrub Scurf Even
Curbs Curves Fen
Curbs Curve Fens
Curbs Scurf Even
Curb Curves Fens
Curb Scurfs Even
Curb Scurf Seven
Curb Scurf Evens