Browns new uni's | Syracusefan.com

Browns new uni's

OrangeAggieArmy

Scout Team
Better than ours

AAb1fDd.img

Weren't we told that drop-shadow on the numerals looks dated?

I hear there are people in Cleveland complaining that there is not enough brown on the third combo.

Our lax unis are truly awesome relative to color schemes, number style, piping, etc. regardless of whether one is a fan of the sleeveless/vest look or not. Nike certainly got all of that right, so they could easily do it for football and hoops (no farging grey too!)

If they took the Cleveland off the jerseys I like the Browns new jerseys. Putting team/city name on football jerseys doesn't look good IMO unless their is history. Oklahoma/Texas put their names, but that is history.
I would like the font Cleveland got on its jersey on our jerseys.

If they took the Cleveland off the jerseys I like the Browns new jerseys. Putting team/city name on football jerseys doesn't look good IMO unless their is history. Oklahoma/Texas put their names, but that is history.

As a lifelong Cleveland fan (born there and still have many relatives in its metro area) I follow all things Cleveland almost as much as I do Syracuse. For what it's worth, the point you mention about Cleveland being on the jerseys (every single color combo for that matter) is exactly why...history. I'm not sure there is a franchise or city for that matter that has as much history to its football than that of the Browns. I know, for the most part, they've stunk to the high heavens ever since coming back in '99, but their history is second to no one's in the NFL.

When the new designs were being proposed, it considered the fans' input...because of its history and importance to the fans is the exact reason Cleveland is on them...

i think cleveland looks great---to me screams pride and tradition in the city

Nike also got Cleveland to change its nickname a la the Orange. Welcome to the Cleveland Bro's!

It's nice to see that Nike could match the helmet shade of Orange with the jersey.
I didn't think it was possible to match a helmet color to a jersey color. Maybe Nike is playing with some sort of dark arts now.

Not a fans of the Browns (or anything Cleveland) but the uni's look good.

I'm just happy the NFL did away with those partial collar jerseys all teams had a couple of years ago. They looked horrible.

No one should ever have pride in being from Ohio.

Drew Carey seemed to think Cleveland rocked. He also had Moon Over Parma as an intro for at least one season.

LeBron seems to have a certain pride in being from Ohio as well.

While driving through it, I used to always try to find this radio station called the Buzzard that actually was playing Cleveland Rocks on my way through when I first found the station.

Drew Carey seemed to think Cleveland rocked. He also had Moon Over Parma as an intro for at least one season.

LeBron seems to have a certain pride in being from Ohio as well.

While driving through it, I used to always try to find this radio station called the Buzzard that actually was playing Cleveland Rocks on my way through when I first found the station.

Ha, you took the bait he perpetually dangles out there relative to Ohio...same 'ol redundant boring shtick. Interesting how his beloved UM's idolized and most famous coach, Bo, is an Ohioan, not to mention that annually UM Football recruits Ohio like no other (other than OSU). Moreover, how many of UM's best players over the years have been Ohioans. :rolleyes:

Toga said:
What - no tip of the hat to the Rock and Roll HOF?

The Browns' on-field play accomplishes that, since they usually look like they're at the tail end of a week-long heroin binge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom