bruuuuuce tix for sale | Syracusefan.com

bruuuuuce tix for sale

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
2 ga's aug 23 met life stadium

2 ga's sept 7 citizens bank park

theres alot of tix out there but if anyone wants to buy from a fellow cuse fan im your man!

2 ga's aug 23 met life stadium

2 ga's sept 7 citizens bank park

theres alot of tix out there but if anyone wants to buy from a fellow cuse fan im your man!
FYI: Bruce is selling tickets on groupon for $59. What's this world coming to when Bruce can't sell out a Met Life show.

FYI: Bruce is selling tickets on groupon for $59. What's this world coming to when Bruce can't sell out a Met Life show.

im having trouble giving these tix away much less selling them, and theyre ga !

Mid week shows...:mad:
that's been going on too long here too.

so annoying.

its why GnFnR was so much fun...Saturday night.

that's been going on too long here too.

so annoying.

its why GnFnR was so much fun...Saturday night.

The Nats Park show is Thu before Labor Day weekend, so it's almost a Friday. The Bruce Fri show in DC this past Jan was epic. Out in the Street for sure...

The Nats Park show is Thu before Labor Day weekend, so it's almost a Friday. The Bruce Fri show in DC this past Jan was epic. Out in the Street for sure...
I wanted to go to the Thursday show and take Friday off, but instead I got both Tuesdays. :bang::bang::bang::noidea:

I wanted to go to the Thursday show and take Friday off, but instead I got both Tuesdays. :bang::bang::bang::noidea:
Me too. And tack on the 5+ hour drive home on Wednesday... :vomit:

I took that Friday off. Going to have to rest up, my eyes won't be in any shape to keep up with Dino's offense against Colgate on a somewhat grainy ESPN3.

anyone going to the philly show fri sept 9? calling out that day, got ga, cant wait

anyone going to the philly show fri sept 9? calling out that day, got ga, cant wait
God I wish I could... Couple new faves...Valentine's Day and the New Timer. Love the show below...Incident, Wild Billy, Growin Up...come on.