Class of 2015 - Bryant Crawford... | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Bryant Crawford...

Team Takeover kid along with teammates Franklin Howard and Marcus Derrickson, who Red has kept an eye out on all for a long time now. No offers for any yet, which I find interesting but maybe that could change during the open evaluation period next month.

If somehow we didn't get Joseph I wouldn't feel bad landing this kid. Bet he turns it over a bit like Andy did because he's so creative and high difficulty level on those passes but wow his team was fun to watch every one running, cutting , looking and passing.

I only recently started watching HS highlights of potential recruits and the passing was definitely fun to watch, but how do you guys seeing some of those passes translating at DI level? I agree with jordoo in that they are high-risk. But he sure does have the no-look passes down pretty good.

Francis any update on this kid? I am really high on him. I remember in another thread we had a conversation about him and his passing ability but I have heard nothing about him at all.

Francis any update on this kid? I am really high on him. I remember in another thread we had a conversation about him and his passing ability but I have heard nothing about him at all.
Love the player as well. As far as his recruitment it has been pretty quiet. Indiana has been rumored to be the frontrunner for some time now, but with the strong connections that Red has with him, I have to figure that we'll be strongly in the mix as well if he got an offer.

I take it as since he doesn't currently have an offer then he is not high on our priority list at the moment? :-(

I take it as since he doesn't currently have an offer then he is not high on our priority list at the moment? :-(
He said after the July evaluation period that the SU staff wanted him to visit. I was expecting him to possibly visit for the Elite Camp, but that never happened. Hopefully mutual interest will be shown again soon.

I'm pretty sure Red isn't going to forget a Dime machine like this.

I'm pretty sure Red isn't going to forget a Dime machine like this.

Really hope so. A couple of things I love about this guy is his ability to pass a guy open and the joy he gets from setting up his teammates. Some people get joy off of making buckets he gets joy out of setting up his teammates. I find that a great quality in a PG.

http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2013/10/recruiting-updates.html
Received some interesting info on Crawford that made me cry.
dawson-crying.jpg

If somehow we didn't get Joseph I wouldn't feel bad landing this kid. Bet he turns it over a bit like Andy did because he's so creative and high difficulty level on those passes but wow his team was fun to watch every one running, cutting , looking and passing.

I think it's more of a case "if we don't get Battle ..." we turn to somebody like this or the Italian kid we just offered.

Word is that Crawford can't shoot a lick
Lol not sure why you quoted me. But that's a good enough reason as any for the staff to pass on him. I trust the staff. They have proven to me that they know better... than ... me.

Btw is your screenname for real, or are you messing with me?

Lol not sure why you quoted me. But that's a good enough reason as any for the staff to pass on him. I trust the staff. They have proven to me that they know better... than ... me.

Btw is your screenname for real, or are you messing with me?

Word is that Crawford can't shoot a lick

Yeah bro, me and Edowd have a huge problem with Canadians. Whats the deal bro?

Crawford has been killing it lately. Ucon and georgetown are on him, his passing is insane, best passer i've seen in this area down here in DC in a long long time. His jumper is starting to take off. He could have been a good fit here, like someone said he does turn it over to much, because he tries to make that incredible pass to often, but he's succesfull at them a lot of the time. Also a very heady player. I've seen him throw the ball off the back of a defender whose not facing him, looking for the open man thats going to spring free multiple times, very good at throwing up a shot when he here's whistle, and getting free throws. IQ on the court is ahead of his years. He has faced multiple injuries, missed his entire freshman year and double digit games his junior year. but he can play. First career HS basket was a monster dunk, and he's never looked back.

I would have loved Crawford but I doubt we will look twice at him with Howard on board. I think this kid has a bright future and if he ends up at Uconn I can see him as another one of their impact guards that stay 3-4 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom