Bud has reached a new low. | Syracusefan.com

Bud has reached a new low.

RAMROD

WHIZBANG

He did say ramrod in the article. That alone calls for him to be flogged. As far as the rest of his article, completely classless on his part. Missy is defending her husband as she should. It's a painful time for that family and Bud pulls that. He is definitely not the big huzzah of writers

She was making an offhand comment to another reporter and he decided to use it to make light of the situation what a scumbag and shame on the post standard for running the story at all. Low class move

Worst problem is bud took it out of context. She was joking with another reporter. Bud is an ahole

She was making an offhand comment to another reporter and he decided to use it to make light of the situation what a scumbag and shame on the post standard for running the story at all. Low class move

I wouldn't be surprised if that "reporter" was him. He had some very negative articles. If not him - it should have been.

Another gem by Pud Boliquin. Flush this turd already.
With the state of journalism today, it's just stunning to me that someone like Poliquin has so much stability.

As I've said before: one current employee of Syracuse.com has told me that he thinks Bud is completely inept. My uncle used to write for the Post-Standard and absolutely despises Bud (he loves Mike Waters, by the way, which shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, since Mike seems to be a genuinely good guy, and he's good at what he does).

With the state of journalism today, it's just stunning to me that someone like Poliquin has so much stability.
Some things defy explanation.

Gave up reading him last century. No need to start up again. Sorry to hear that he chose to go after Missy. Classless.

I would say slow news day, but it should be anything but.

It's overdue, but time for the pasture. This is like Billy Packer calling Final 4s, and you wondered where his one fan was. Just one? Anyone? Hello? This thing on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom