Bulls and Hawks have called bout Mali | Syracusefan.com

Bulls and Hawks have called bout Mali

Im sure all teams have called about all the players who put their name in the draft.

I highly doubt the Bulls select Mali in the first round even if he did WOW them. They have Jimmy Butler and your Not drafting his backup in the lottery.

Atlanta is a little more worrisome, they are more in his range at 21st. They're starting SG is Kyle Korver, but they have invested in SG recently in Tim Hardaway Jr and Lamar Patterson.

So if those are his only two suitors, I believe he'll be wearing Orange again.

Malik Abu from NC State did not get a combine invite (even an alternate invite) but he has a workout scheduled with Minnesota.

The majority of players will get at least some interest. Nothing to really worry about until we see how he performs at the combine

I highly doubt the Bulls select Mali in the first round even if he did WOW them. They have Jimmy Butler and your Not drafting his backup in the lottery.

Atlanta is a little more worrisome, they are more in his range at 21st. They're starting SG is Kyle Korver, but they have invested in SG recently in Tim Hardaway Jr and Lamar Patterson.

Butler could play the 3

Lamar Patterson and THJr? They stink.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the writer of this article, is the same guy who had multiple false information regarding cuse players in the past? Can't remember exactly what but do remember his name.

It's too bad that Silent G signed with an agent. According to that article he still had a year of eligibility left. Dang!

I'm just glad he got his diploma. You never know when that little piece of paper will come in handy. I'm made more money off my Syracuse diploma than any other investment in my life (I wish I did better in stocks and real estate but such is life).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the writer of this article, is the same guy who had multiple false information regarding cuse players in the past? Can't remember exactly what but do remember his name.
He has zero credibility. Complete hack. Not connected to anyone. He is the guy who said Battle was a Duke lock, and the staff had moved on after he decommitted from Mich.

I seriously doubt Malachi is going to be the last guy for us to go through this process. I think we're going to need to try to become a little mentally stronger as a board and try not to flip out over every rumor - even those coming from someone with such an impeccable reputation like Mr Ortiz.

bornagainOrange said:
Yes...a quick search of this site turned up multiple gems...including.

JB will be forced to retire after 2013 season
Grant and Ennis were returning and not going pro.

There are others, but I've lost the energy to sift through it all.

Needless to say...he's an idiot.

TBF he did get Babers to Syracuse right... Probably because he read Dan Wolkens tweets like everyone here did.

Yes...a quick search of this site turned up multiple gems...including.

JB will be forced to retire after 2013 season
Grant and Ennis were returning and not going pro.

There are others, but I've lost the energy to sift through it all.

Needless to say...he's an idiot.

Battle is a lock for Duke.

This is the guy(Mike Ortiz) that said Boeheim was going to retire and Battle was going to Duke.

Why do you guys post garbage from him?

He guesses and gets things right 5 percent of the time.

Yet people here will defend Clay Travis or Frank the Tank who do the same thing

Yet people here will defend Clay Travis or Frank the Tank who do the same thing

Who defends FtT? I thought he was just a rung up from gossip queens like the Dude of WV.

Here is my question about this article, and why it is a little shady. Why would an Nba team call the high school to express interest in the kid, why wouldn't they get in touch with the hof coach who just coached him for a year.
They probably have contacted SU coaches, this article just mentions a HS coach as a source. The writer of this article probably reached out to SU coaches for a comment and they told him to get lost. NBA teams call a lot of people from a player's past - HS coaches, AAU coaches, teachers, neighborhood families etc to try to get a gauge of a kid's character.

what does "invested in lamar patterson" mean?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom