Butler/UNC | Syracusefan.com

Butler/UNC

Eric15

Living Legend
Interesting lighting at the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament. It looks like the game is being played inside of a strip club.

IMG_0008.JPG

Yeah B4a doesn't take place in a basketball arena per se...they turn the Ballroom at Imperial Arena into a basketball court.

North Carolina shoots as good as us. Also, they cannot defensive rebound.

I feel like JB should show up in his John Travolta Saturday Night Fever outfit next year with that lighting.

883929303113_p0_v5_s260x420.JPG

My favorite November/December college basketball tradition is UNC failing to justify their high preseason ranking

Marcus Paige might be better than Trevor Cooney(not showing it today), but Roc and CMAC are better than anyone UNC has inside.

Brice Johnson is Charmin soft. Can't wait for CMAC to abuse him.

I discovered today that I dislike Butler more than I dislike UNC. Pulling for UNC, or maybe it's just pulling for the conference.

Dumb loss for UNC. Cal > Butler. I will be interested to see if UNC escapes Atlantis with only 1 loss and they play host to the Iowa Hawkeye team we beat next week in the ACC-Big Ten challenge.

felt like butler was getting boned by the refs up double digits down the stretch. like 4 consecutive offensive fouls. not!

Dumb loss for UNC. Cal > Butler. I will be interested to see if UNC escapes Atlantis with only 1 loss and they play host to the Iowa Hawkeye team we beat next week in the ACC-Big Ten challenge.

Overrated again. If Paige shoots poorly they will lose just like last year. Cmac and rock should dominate when we play them.

Butler went 22-77 or .306 while North Carolina went 22-57 or .386.

Butler's domination of the boards resulted in so many more shots that it essentially was the difference in the game.

We certainly have a team which we could field that would be an all world rebounding team. Perhaps that's an alternative way of taking down NC and making Roy cry when we play them.

If we can shoot. .306 (check) and be kings of caroms... it just might be crazy enough to work;)

Interesting lighting at the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament. It looks like the game is being played inside of a strip club.

View attachment 30827

Some Indiana fans apparently thought the Carrier Dome was a strip club last season, so I agree with you and OttoInGrotto on this one. Where there's a will, there's a way.

My favorite November/December college basketball tradition is UNC failing to justify their high preseason ranking

Part 2 will be someone taking a shot at Roy and his defenders will come out of the woodwork

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom