Buy One, Get One for Nova Game. | Syracusefan.com

Buy One, Get One for Nova Game.

TBCuse11

Starter
as a season ticket holder, do we now get a free ticket for each season ticket we have purchased? Or is this just going forward...

I doubt it and it doesn't bother me as a season ticket holder that SU is doing a bogo. They always have some deals as the season progresses and hopefully the dome will get filled more often this year.

as a season ticket holder, do we now get a free ticket for each season ticket we have purchased? Or is this just going forward...

Only if you like the new uniforms.;)

TB...if you need an extra for a friend for Nova swing by our tailgate.

No, i dont... was just curious. I dont even mind honestly. And i think we will come to the Nova Fine Mess tailgate since I never went last year. 5 of us.

I just received this email:

Earlier this afternoon, Coach Shafer graciously offered to buy a ticket for every ticket purchased for our 2014 Football home opener vs. Villanova on Friday, August 29th. This “Next Fan Up” matching ticket offer is Coach Shafer’s way of encouraging the community to build upon a successful 2013 campaign, and show their support by filling the Carrier Dome for our first game of the 2014 season.

As a season ticket holder, we want you to know that you were also included in this special offer, and you have the opportunity to request these complimentary tickets (up to the same number as your paid season football tickets) via your MyCuse Account. To take advantage of this special offer, just login to your MyCuse Account anytime starting now through Saturday, May 31, 2014 at 11:59 pm. Once logged in, the offer is listed on the left side of the page.

The “Next Fan Up” offer expires on May 31, 2014. Tickets will be assigned in the best available non-preferred locations in the 100, 200, and 300 levels (note that these tickets will not be next to your season tickets). The priority order will be determined by the price level in which your season tickets are currently located. Your complimentary tickets will then be available for you to print-at-home (Ticketfast) or forward to a friend via your MyCuse account starting Tuesday, July 1. (There is no charge for this.)

As always, please contact us with any questions regarding this process at 1-888-DOMETIX (366-3849), and press “zero”. The Carrier Dome Box Office hours are 8:00am – 4:30pm., Monday through Friday.

Thank you and GO ORANGE!
Syracuse University Athletics

No, i dont... was just curious. I dont even mind honestly. And i think we will come to the Nova Fine Mess tailgate since I never went last year. 5 of us.
We plan to serve Jambalaya and of course Coneys.

Hey Mark, if you, or anyone in your area end up with extras, I was going to buy prolly 6 from SU. I'll buy them directly from you guys if ya have em.

TBCuse11 said:
when will this kick off. 4pm? 5pm?

I already reserved my 6 freebies.

Thanks Coach!

when will this kick off. 4pm? 5pm?

7 or 8, Fri night game, tailgate starting probably 4ish if Syracuse will allow it. We usually run into issues with Fri night games especially early in the year.

7 or 8, Fri night game, tailgate starting probably 4ish if Syracuse will allow it. We usually run into issues with Fri night games especially early in the year.

i meant when will the tailgate kick off... you think 4?
PS - PRAYING for an 8pm game.

I'd kill for an 8pm start. If I can get out of the Rochester airport by 3, I should be at the dome by 4:30 no? Or am I looking at 5:30? It's been a while since I've made that trip

I'd kill for an 8pm start. If I can get out of the Rochester airport by 3, I should be at the dome by 4:30 no? Or am I looking at 5:30? It's been a while since I've made that trip

no later than 5.

CuseTroop said:

Should only take 1:30.

The earliest most of us arrive is 4 hours before kick. I am assuming a 7pm kickoff though I think 8 would be perfect. Assuming a 7pm kick, the tailgate would normally start around 330-4 with the head guys arriving about 3pm to start setting up etc. One issue is that the west lots can be a mess when school is still in session and Syracuse has in the past tried to make us wait two hours prior to kick before setting up. We usually work our way around it but its something to keep in mind.

so, from cuse.com the only way to get these tickets is from the kiosk or calling them?

Hey Mark, if you, or anyone in your area end up with extras, I was going to buy prolly 6 from SU. I'll buy them directly from you guys if ya have em.

Let me see what Cuseregular needs...I probably have at least two available.

i got my 4 free ones for being a season ticket holder that i will be happy to give away.

I think this was already answered but yes - If you have 4 season tickets you'll get 4 additional Nova tix

i got my 4 free ones for being a season ticket holder that i will be happy to give away.

Where do ya sit? I'd be happy to give ya some money for them, as you are the one who ponied up for the seasons

I recommend all season ticket holders log in and get these free tickets. Everyone should give them to friends, clients, the guy who rotated your tires, a hardworking but financially challenged family, etc...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom