By eye test so far does anyone see Miami as not | Syracusefan.com

By eye test so far does anyone see Miami as not

Jack Hall

All Conference
Being better than unc, duk and uva? Things could easily change over the next few months but as of right now...

Im not seeing it ranking wise but rankings don't matter much let them earn it.

Miami is a solid team, with depth, size, and scorers. They will be Top 10 by the time the season starts, if not sooner. Larranaga may get JB again this season.

I've seen NC, Duke, Virginia and Miami play - Miami is the best ACC team right now

Being better than unc, duk and uva? Things could easily change over the next few months but as of right now...

I really like the way they push the pace. They have a few players who can go coast to coast that puts alot of pressure on the D, at least 1 of them is a freshman. 9 guys scored for them tonight, they have tremendous depth at each position. Jakiri is the real deal at C, he looked like Emeka to me tonight, very athletic and yet still raw. He will get better, but he seems a little frail, was nursing an injury in the Butler game, and pulled himself out of the game, so his conditioning needs to get better. But that may be the only thing that keeps them from winning the ACC and out of the top 10 this year, Jakiri breaking down over time. On the other hand, Butler could have folded up, but battled back and won the second half. They will win alot of games too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom