Bourama Sidibe | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Bourama Sidibe

Triple Double Machine!!! ;)
[/ATTACH]

14 points, 17 Rebs and 10 blocks. Uh oh. ;)

45430562-nuclear-explosion.jpg

Last edited:
Once Richards officially announces Kentucky. Then we officially go all in on Sidibe. (Behind the scenes we already are.)

Really think he wears Orange along with Green and Brissett.

I don't think Richards plays into this. I like Sidibe but we will have TT and Chukwu next year. He is a guy that needs to develop a bit. He's not scaring Richards away. I love having a solid big who gets better every season and isn't looking to bolt. If we land Richards and Sidibe maybe he redshirts. Still we have to play the game like everyone else.
Weird recruiting year. Everyone knows Richards is UK, so . . . . . ?

I don't think Richards plays into this. I like Sidibe but we will have TT and Chukwu next year. He is a guy that needs to develop a bit. He's not scaring Richards away. I love having a solid big who gets better every season and isn't looking to bolt. If we land Richards and Sidibe maybe he redshirts. Still we have to play the game like everyone else.

I agree. Only thing is maybe Sidibe has other expectations. Maybe Richards would scare HIM. Too many bigs? Maybe Sidibe wants to play. It doesn't matter anyway since Richards will announce for UK. Hope we lock down Sidibe shortly thereafter.

Cross between Grant and Roberson?? Sign up for that double time!

Is Sidibe being groomed as a backup 5 (behind NR) or as a PF (in the McCullough/TT mode)? I'm asking because I don't know his skillset.

Is Sidibe being groomed as a backup 5 (behind NR) or as a PF (in the McCullough/TT mode)? I'm asking because I don't know his skillset.

Center behind PC imo.

Very soon, now that he's visited.
Funny highlight video...not one dunk.

Ok, so we get him...that makes three. If we get Hami to break, then what? Still in for Preston and Tucker...is that about it?

Funny highlight video...not one dunk.

Ok, so we get him...that makes three. If we get Hami to break, then what? Still in for Preston and Tucker...is that about it?

It's still the early signing period. I guarantee we jump in recruiting some other players after the new year. Other school's rosters will shake out and we may be able to jump in a steal one or two.