Class of 2015 - C Cheick Diallo (NY) Verballed to Kansas | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C Cheick Diallo (NY) Verballed to Kansas

Wonder if the platoon system Cal used turned future recruits off. These elite kids don't want to share time and play 20-24 minutes a game.

No more than playing a defense that they don't use at the next level would.

No more than playing a defense that they don't use at the next level would.

While I think you're making a good point, out of curiosity, why do you think UK is missing out on all these 5 stars. They only have two who committed early. You think it has nothing to do with playing time and how the season unfolded?

While I think you're making a good point, out of curiosity, why do you think UK is missing out on all these 5 stars. They only have two who committed early. You think it has nothing to do with playing time and how the season unfolded?

Personally, I think they're missing out on them because guys are realizing that they don't have to go to Kentucky to be a top pick. I think there is something to be said about the platoons being negative in recruiting but I don't think that's the whole story.

Personally, I think they're missing out on them because guys are realizing that they don't have to go to Kentucky to be a top pick. I think there is something to be said about the platoons being negative in recruiting but I don't think that's the whole story.
I think kids are also realizing that PayPalCoach isn't the greatest coach on earth with all those McD's and paid kids.

This guy says hi...
images

Maybe the (wait for it) cheick bounced? Ah thank ya :)
No serious, we've got two guys from Africa who have had eligibility/wheelhouse issues, so I'm not pointing fingers (aside from the NCAA or the artist formerly known as FIFA). And like orangefog says, the guy is very fun to watch. Great defender and always gives his best.
prince.jpg