Class of 2016 - C Cheickna Dembele (PA) to UNLV | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 C Cheickna Dembele (PA) to UNLV

I can't believe he didn't take a visit here. I would think his coach or guardians would have him make a few to see if he liked the school, area, and check out everything you would if you are making a "maybe" 4-5 commitment. Oh well best to the kid.

Wow, just wow.

I live out here in Vegas and I follow UNLV somewhat close. I cannot understand what the draw (right now) is to this team.

Between the coaching nonsense, the lack of other players, and the conference it's in, I don't see why you'd want to come.

Granted, the game experience is great, Vegas is a cool place to live, and there is playing time available. I'd still rather play on the bench for Syracuse for a year than start from day one at UNLV.

Wow, just wow.

I live out here in Vegas and I follow UNLV somewhat close. I cannot understand what the draw (right now) is to this team.

Between the coaching nonsense, the lack of other players, and the conference it's in, I don't see why you'd want to come.

Granted, the game experience is great, Vegas is a cool place to live, and there is playing time available. I'd still rather play on the bench for Syracuse for a year than start from day one at UNLV.
I'm not saying I know anything, but something about this doesn't seem kosher. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw this kid re-surface at some point after he gets tired of the cirque du soleil.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom