Class of 2020 - C Cliff Omoruyi (NJ) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Cliff Omoruyi (NJ)

Maybe I'm the only one and maybe it's the wrong approach, but I'm rooting for good transfers to come to the ACC. Being the 6th or 7th best conference is bad for Syracuse and hurts our tournament hopes. The ACC needs an infusion of talent. Especially the bottom 5 teams. You just have to hope Syracuse gets more talent and can beat the better competition.

My assumption based on this tweet is that he's possibly Alabama bound which makes sense as Alabama's PF went into portal and they aren't sure if Grant Nelson will be coming back or not.

This is what happens when you rip players in press conferences. Other teams use it as a 2x4 and bludgeon you in recruiting.

Ring a bell with anyone?
Yep, reason #1 pretty much my entire age group resents (at best) Jim.

I don’t know why people keep bagging on Weitsman. He did more with NIL than probably anyone on the bball side. Word is close to $1m the first year he was involved. Judah, Benny, Fair etc.
One of the main reasons people bag on him is because they say he talked about nil but never actually paid anything. If what you say is true, then they’re wrong.

I don’t know why people keep bagging on Weitsman. He did more with NIL than probably anyone on the bball side. Word is close to $1m the first year he was involved. Judah, Benny, Fair etc.
It’s such a shame that both sides can’t work something out here. Have any reconciliation attempts been made?

One of the main reasons people bag on him is because they say he talked about nil but never actually paid anything. If what you say is true, then they’re wrong.

Never seen or heard anyone say that. I’m sure they got paid. Fair even publicly thanked him when he honored her 2nd year even though he and SU had split.

that is a crazy amount for him. Cliff, and many, are hunting for the biggest payout. They could care less if coaches come off as mean or throw a player under the bus.

My money is it was a G-town and if so
ha ha simpsons GIF

I was told the opposite that he was only giving like 40k but you’re obviously much better connected than I am. Was also told he was a real scumbag and the university wanted nothing to do with him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom