Class of 2017 - C Johnny Jordan (VA) Transferring to Virginia Tech | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C Johnny Jordan (VA) Transferring to Virginia Tech

Wow. Didn't realize this was already on the board. Apologize for the duplication.

Penn State will be the team to beat. If they offer, I'd be shocked if he doesn't immediately say yes. I'd also expect that Johnny will visit and give Babers and staff an opportunity to woo him. He's a very smart driven kid that loves football. He's also a very accomplished rugby player.

^^^This one hurts a bit...i think this young man was wrestler as well...always good to grab lineman with that in their background...did I recall seeing somewhere that Andrejas Duerig has played some snaps at center before? Is it possible for him to shift there? We have a big need here...

Maryland is putting together a really nice class. Does anyone know how many recruits are attributed to our short lived assistant who decided to go to UMD instead?

Maryland is putting together a really nice class. Does anyone know how many recruits are attributed to our short lived assistant who decided to go to UMD instead?
Since he'son sabbatical I would guess none.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom