Class of 2017 - C Mohammed Bamba (PA) to Texas | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C Mohammed Bamba (PA) to Texas

I just got a text from my wife that Bamba is about to come through her office. I told her to tell him that Austin is nice, but he's better off at Syracuse.

So y'all can relax, it is in the bag ;):rolling:

Orange nation is everywhere!
is she gonna do it?

is she gonna do it?
she likes her job, and Shaka is nice to her, so no.

I tried to get her to mess with Davante Davis last year (football recruit, former Syracuse verbal who flipped to UT) and she wouldn't even listen. At least this time she listened, which is progress. You gotta think in trajectories. Give it a few more years. By the time UT lands in the ACC we'll have a fully embedded mole!

she likes her job, and Shaka is nice to her, so no.

I tried to get her to mess with Davante Davis last year (football recruit, former Syracuse verbal who flipped to UT) and she wouldn't even listen. At least this time she listened, which is progress. You gotta think in trajectories. Give it a few more years. By the time UT lands in the ACC we'll have a fully embedded mole!
You're just afraid of the "Me or Shaka" ultimatum answer.

You're just afraid of the "Me or Shaka" ultimatum answer.
11D4HYY.jpg

Doesn't matter. Kline's not an SU guy, just went to school at Syracuse.
Bamba said that he is researching the schools to see who has team managers and front office personnel, so I figured it was relevant.

No mention of Cuse
It's been that way throughout. I don't think he ever seriously considered us. Disappointing because he would've been a perfect fit to anchor the middle of the zone. Maybe like Nick Richards, he hates the zone?:noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom