Class of 2017 - C Mohammed Bamba (PA) to Texas | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C Mohammed Bamba (PA) to Texas

I've never been so shocked in choices by recruits than in this cycle
It happens when you have different crooked coach's now coaching different teams. That filth never leaves them, it just follows them.

As others have said already im just glad he didn't do the duke/uk thing and made his own choice. Big win for shaka that's for sure!

It happens when you have different crooked coach's now coaching different teams. That filth never leaves them, it just follows them.
True

He is a beast. He would have looked real good in Syracuse Orange.

Yeah, the pockets are deep at UK and Duke, but not bottomless.

Actually thought Bamba would go to Texas I may have said it in here at sometime but I'm not sure. so I'm not as surprised as many others but still love seeing the big boys lose on a top recruit.

Connected to his high school program at Westtown. Bamba is a great kid and excellent student. Shaka Smart a class act. Not sure basis for questions about $$...
I think he was referring to Green.

Mo Bamba is a highly intelligent kid, so I am surprised he chose Texas in that regard. For a while he was really considering Harvard. Thought this would be another Duke win in the end. Glad it is not though.

University of Texas--Austin is ranked #56 in National Universities. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.

From USA today rankings. Texas has a number of programs rated as elite across the country.

Texas was 11-22 last year and just brought in 5 top 100 players.

So it's not always about records and post season success.
This would give me some solace if we could remember how to recruit again.

Team USA and JB/Hop... hasn't seemed to help SU to this point. :noidea:

Shaka Smart will make a run in Austin. I think the last two years he has just been building his system.

His brother was singing like a canary on Facebook. Seems like he got cut out of a deal and is bitter about it.

So this Love guy is not affiliated with any colleges buy gave Bamba stuff and then steered him to Texas? So is there a link between Love and Texas?

Hmmm and this is one of Green's buddies. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So this Love guy is not affiliated with any colleges buy gave Bamba stuff and then steered him to Texas? So is there a link between Love and Texas?

Hmmm and this is one of Green's buddies. :rolleyes:

He's a Michigan grad. Makes since why Bamba was considering them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom