Class of 2017 - C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 C/PF Moustapha Diagne (NJ) to Western Kentucky

If a kid graduates HS on time, but his grades are soft, he can attend a prep school for a year. But holding a kid back a year to prevent his grades from getting soft is frowned upon.

Don't ask me why. Does anything the NCAA does make sense?
Meanwhile at Chapel Hill...
upload_2015-7-17_14-6-47.jpeg

Hasn't the NCAA caused enough heartache, grief, and suffering with the Syracuse Basketball program? I find it hard to believe that there aren't kids elsewhere who are more deserving of their scrutiny. Sheesh... enough is enough already. Get the ef outta here!

IF it's only a matter of losing 1 year of eligibility, as Mike Waters implied, then why would we be sniffing the Jones kid? Still doesn't add up.

Jones is a red herring. Relax.

If some how there is a path to the throne for him.,he could command large enough crate. I like this character and hope he isn't on the "belied list but that seems doubtful and very likely.

Interesting development. Maybe nothing?

The AmeriLeague is the United States’ premier minor league basketball league for the game’s top best up-and-coming prospects. The AmeriLeague features the top talent from around the globe and offers a stage for competition and skills development unlike those that have been established prior.

The AmeriLeague is the United States’ premier minor league basketball league for the game’s top best up-and-coming prospects. The AmeriLeague features the top talent from around the globe and offers a stage for competition and skills development unlike those that have been established prior.
Get your free throws done the right way, fellas!
1cda3edbad6ba69681bbb77545d0a0b0_400x400.jpeg

That dang class in Senegal strikes again!

That dang class in Senegal strikes again!

Yep, may not even make it to Junior college . . . . . . but its all about one class from Senegal just like the NVAA, oops scratch that, just like his HS coach says.

Yep, may not even make it to Junior college . . . . . . but its all about one class from Senegal just like the NVAA, oops scratch that, just like his HS coach says.
I don't think it's that he *can't* play at or attend (i.e., "make it") the juco, but that he doesn't want to - wants to do something now that will be better for his career down the line

No he does not. He's a non-qualifier. If he successfully completes 2 years of JUCO he can then transfer to a D1 school without sitting out.

If he completes 2 years of JUCO, he'll be NBA bound.;)

No he does not. He's a non-qualifier. If he successfully completes 2 years of JUCO he can then transfer to a D1 school without sitting out.
Not that it's any of my business--but I wonder how short of qualifying he was.

Not that it's any of my business--but I wonder how short of qualifying he was.
there are some on this board who've apparently had Moustapha's transcripts to examine, have spoken at length with officials from his high school as well as SU officials - and know to the letter what the situation is... but only offer up a "don't blame the ncaa"