Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

I forget :)
Not only that, it was low level M. If Mama Bryant is upset about that, Indiana's totally out of the picture. In fact ... might as well send him to a monastery. Maybe Ky's a better fit -- they don't even test and they're such good students, I doubt they smoke any weed. lol

Last edited:
I can't blame the players 100%, some was simply personal they were going to struggle with such short guards against us on both ends. The other huge factor was that Crean had a week to really mess them up on what to do against our zone which worked wonders for SU. He never could figure it out at Marquette but at least there he had a couple good players who ignored him and made things happen. Olidepo did the same against us and that was the only thing that was even remotely successful. Those kids would have been better off with no Crean zone prep.

This picture is total summary of that game for me:

12495284-standard.jpg

Did they call a "Flagrant One" on Triche?

AFter a lengthy review followed by a deodorant level check they actually declined calling Triche for a flagrant one but did inform him that at some point they would get him for the standard really awful charge call just like ever year in the tourney only this time they would be sure it ended his college career.

Last edited:
So does Indiana have a realistic shot to land Maker? I would have bet anything he'd wind up at Kentucky.

I can't decide what would be better for us: Indiana or Kentucky landing Maker. If he chooses Indiana, it obviously makes Kentucky a threat, but we know that Mama Bryant is not particularly fond of Kentucky. So that would seem to be good news for us. Still, the allure of playing for them after this season in particular would have to be pretty high...

I just can't work out any way that he wouldn't wind up at SU, now that it appears we'll actually be able to get him - if we still want him (and I assume the coaches still want him).

Spring Creaning. I keep thinking TB really wants to be at UK but Crean is obviously going full makeout mode/deep tongue action get either TB or Maker. And TB is much more realistic. Not alot of "positive" news out in twitter world for cuse and TB, but I believe more in our own insiders then anything out in media land anyway.

Does anyone follow or know who @syracusebball is on twitter? Dudes funny, claims to hear things and know inside info, but its always after someone else comes out with the news first. He has lots of followers 2...crazy

Does anyone follow or know who @syracusebball is on twitter? Dudes funny, claims to hear things and know inside info, but its always after someone else comes out with the news first. He has lots of followers 2...crazy
I'm guessing a good number of those followers are because people see the name and assume he's associated with the program, and by the time they figure out he's not, well, who cares enough to unfollow someone most of the time?

Eric Bossi@ebosshoops · 1h1 hour ago
On the bright side, continue to hear things are looking pretty positive for Indiana and elite center prospect Thomas Bryant.
dawson-crying.jpg

The biggest thing that cracked me up was when Ennis and MCW both got traded to the Bucks. Instead of just retweeting Woj or one of the other NBA insiders that broke the news, this guy decides to say they got traded according to his "sources" lol say what???? I was saying to myself like ummm if you got league contacts like that then you shouldn't even be doing a SU fan site at this point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom