Calipari responds to JB's comments on twitter. | Syracusefan.com

Calipari responds to JB's comments on twitter.

Coach K should offer Cal a deal...you coach Team USA and give me WWW to hawk Duke to recruits and we'll see who does better.

now he says he doesn't have a problem because they are putting in hard work to get recruits...what a jackass
See, my friend. That's slick Willy for ya. He plays the whole country like a fiddle in a...in a.....Charlie Daniels song? Yes, why not :)

As much as I hate the guy (if obvious assumptions hold true), give him credit for playing the so-called powers that be. Either he cheats and makes them the fool, or he puts just enough mustard on it to not overdo and straddle that grey area. Either way, he created an unfair advantage in his favor, no matter how he flipped this one around on K and JB. He still distracts enough to cleverly dodge around the Karl "I got rejected twice in the chip game against Roberson" Towns issue like Pete mentions.

See, my friend. That's slick Willy for ya. He plays the whole country like a fiddle in a...in a...Charlie Daniels song? Yes, why not :)

As much as I hate the guy (if obvious assumptions hold true), give him credit for playing the so-called powers that be. Either he cheats and makes them the fool, or he puts just enough mustard on it to not overdo and straddle that grey area. Either way, he created an unfair advantage in his favor, no matter how he flipped this one around on K and JB. He still distracts enough to cleverly dodge around the Karl "I got rejected twice in the chip game against Roberson" Towns issue like Pete mentions.
He flipped it on K and JB? How?

In fairness to PayPal, his last tweet in the article alludes to the fact that the time he puts into coaching something other than UK takes away time and energy from his "normal" UK recruiting. Which may be a fair point, or it may be a smoke screen to cloud the fact that he did it to recruit Karl Towns.

Wherein I respond to Calipari
images

He's an idiot, but I don't see anything wrong with his tweets.

He's a scumbag who will do anything to get exposure.
Again, what did
Coach K should offer Cal a deal...you coach Team USA and give me WWW to hawk Duke to recruits and we'll see who does better.
You don't realize that WWW is close with K and JB too? He flew with Team USA to London in 2012 and sat right behind the bench. If WWW hawks recruits Duke and Syracuse would be in line right behind Kentucky.

Again, what did

You don't realize that WWW is close with K and JB too? He flew with Team USA to London in 2012 and sat right behind the bench. If WWW hawks recruits Duke and Syracuse would be in line right behind Kentucky.
But WWW only recruits for Cal since they are both affiliated with CAA.

JB has 0 top 10 recruits in the last 12 years, Zero.

Cal has like 14 top 10 recurits in the last 5.

Last edited:
But WWW only recruits for Cal since they are both affiliated with CAA.
So what exactly does he get in return for risking his job and CAA's stellar reputation by illegally (I'm assuming that's what your vague accusation is) recruiting kids to Kentucky?

JB has 0 top 10 recruits in the last 12 years, Zero.

Cal has like 14 top 10 recurits in the last 5.

Coach K has more top 10 kids than anyone in history and more McDonald's All Americans than every school in the country.

coach k also coaches for duke, and has been widely reguarded as one of the top 3 best coaches in college ball for what 15 plus years?

Last edited:
coach k also coaches for duke, and has been widely reguarded as one of the top 3 best coaches in college ball for what 15 plus years?
So being at Duke is an advantage but being at Kentucky isn't? He had 3 McDonalds All Americans in 9 years at Memphis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom