Calipari | Syracusefan.com

Calipari

I'm pretty sure you cannot talk about them until they sign a letter of intent. Perhaps he did that already.

LOI was signed by Diagne, so there is no comparison.

Murray signed the LOI a week ago, what is the comparison then?

edit: My bad, he signed it already though, wasn't a week ago.

Last edited:
It was signed this morning apparently. Still, Red was talking about Diagne after the LOI was signed.

So was Calipari, the article posted is from today while he's at the draft.

So I guess I don't understand what everybody is saying and topics are being made with accusations. Pitch forks were out!

It was well known and reported that Murray had verballed. It wasn't widely reported that he actually signed his LOI today. Calipari is a dirt bag, so I wrongly assumed he was doing something against the rules. My mistake.

Well whatever it was, it must have been unethical, because Cal was the one who did it.

It was well known and reported that Murray had verballed. It wasn't widely reported that he actually signed his LOI today. Calipari is a dirt bag, so I wrongly assumed he was doing something against the rules. My mistake.

This is a Syracuse board, it was noted here that he verballed with Kentucky but I doubt that it would be widespread news around here or any Cuse fan that he signed a LOI.

People are just trying to find ways to trash him, that's all.

People are just trying to find ways to trash him, that's all.

I wasn't looking to trash him; I genuinely didn't know Murray had signed his LOI today. That being said, Pay Pal Cal usually invites people to trash him by his actions. He's an easy target based on his track record.

docsu said:
Well whatever it was, it must have been unethical, because Cal was the one who did it.

Correct.

Shrewd move by Calipari once again. The reason nobody thought the LOI was signed is because this is not the time of year where kids normally sign them. Do you think it's a coincidence he signed it on the morning of the NBA draft? Calipari no doubt told him sign it this morning and I can talk you up at the NBA draft. What better way to get some press. Nothing illegal about it, and again a great move by Calipari.