Calling it now | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Calling it now

One that only cares about the Syracuse basketball program and takes every opportunity to say negative bs about the Syracuse football program and likes to see them not succeed sadly.

I'm more a bball fan than fball but without fball no way at we land an ACC spot! I'm always all is

Im more of a basketball as well don't post on here ot often, but I got to admit it football is such a event and there is less pressure on winning every week. I am happy with a football team that can go 7-5 get to a decent bowl game and win it. Its exciting.

Basketball is rough when we go through long slumps, or don't make the elite 8 (and we usually don't).
Yet I always remain diehard for basketball.

There is just something about football being once a week and getting together with the family the games are longer which works great for day games. TO MUCH FUN.
Its fun living out west though I get to watch the basketball games around 4pm instead of 7 :)

Our offensive and defensive line deserve a huge shoutout. Two games in a row they have handled buisness easily. And against a acc team one game to boot. That is a rare sight.

Last edited:
I'm more a bball fan than fball but without fball no way at we land an ACC spot! I'm always all is
You would not be classified as a basketball only :)

Good call ace.
MjAxMi0zY2JiYzAzM2EzMGZkYThk.png

if we had beaten Wake winning the Clemson game would get us votes..

do they have a what if tool for ncaa FB like some other sports do? NCAA hockey has a pretty good one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom