Class of 2018 - SF Cameron Reddish (PA) to Duke | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cameron Reddish (PA) to Duke

Dean, you think this delayed offer will hurt our chances? Not sure what the heck took us so long...

"Delayed offer"??
We're still trying to close on a 2016, and this kid is a 2018.
What part of offering somebody who just finished Soph year in HS is "delayed"? :noidea:

"Delayed offer"??
We're still trying to close on a 2016, and this kid is a 2018.
What part of offering somebody who just finished Soph year in HS is "delayed"? :noidea:
He's been offered by both Duke and UK before us. Not delayed in the sense that its late, but our advantage with him is that he was fairly local, and he has been coming to the elite camp for years. After all that, other programs still offered first. If Francis says it wont matter, I'm satisfied, but most on here were getting a bit concerned how long it took us.

Nah. Still early in the recruiting process and he's a Cuse fan. Staff just needs to stay consistently on him.
I love this kid. Now they need to camp out at his school and get Bamba, Randolph and Reddish. Although, Bamba would be gone by the time Reddish got to school.

Finally!:)

YES!!!!

Dean upon hearing the news:
giphy.gif

tee1222 is that you in the crowd, incognito with the Rico moustache? I didn't take you for a WCW guy.:p
Although I have sported the 70s style mustache once or twice, that dude rocks a wig - fairly sure. Beyond that, although I see some resemblance, I'm a handsome guy! At least that's what I keep telling myself.
52200378.jpg

Although I have sported the 70s style mustache once or twice, that dude rocks a wig - fairly sure. Beyond that, although I see some resemblance, I'm a handsome guy! At least that's what I keep telling myself.
52200378.jpg

I wasn't implying you look like him; that's why I said, "incognito." I just knew that guy wasn't Francis. He could very well be any of you white guys. I just know it's not me...or Francis...and probably not Cali.:confused:

Edit: on second thought, I'm not sure why I'm ruling out Cali. Cali strikes me as a guy who'd like Alex Wright because Wright really jacks his game. Wait... What???

I wasn't implying you look like him; that's why I said, "incognito." I just knew that guy wasn't Francis. He could very well be any of you white guys. I just know it's not me...or Francis...and probably not Cali.:confused:

Edit: on second thought, I'm not sure why I'm ruling out Cali. Cali strikes me as a guy who'd like Alex Wright because Wright really jacks his game. Wait... What???
Just say it. I'm ugly, right? Now you've got me thinking.
giphy.gif

Only kidding, all good things my friend. :)

Just say it. I'm ugly, right? Now you've got me thinking.
giphy.gif

Only kidding, all good things my friend. :)
Ugly is relative Tee, you might be the best looking dude in a leper colony.

Love this picture. Reminds of the stories about people being able to pick up a bus when someone is trapped underneath. Kid is up there.
That needs to be one of the photos in the new roof. Imagine that all lit up.

Last edited:
That needs to be one of the photos in the new roof. Imagine that all lit up.
Will be watching this game this weekend. Usually watch it every selection Sunday but didn't want to be heartbroken this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom