Class of 2018 - SF Cameron Reddish (PA) to Duke | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cameron Reddish (PA) to Duke

I really hope that's true. Francis seemed to think we were not prioritizing him much at all the last I had heard.
We were the last out of all the big boys to offer him. GMac is the assistant that he hears most from by the staff. Cuse might as well not bother to recruit him unless Hop or Red seriously gets involved with him.

We were the last out of all the big boys to offer him. GMac is the assistant that he hears most from by the staff. Cuse might as well not bother to recruit him unless Hop or Red seriously gets involved with him.

That like I gave your post is a "I'm sad but thanks for the info" like.

This makes me sad, the kid is a monster on the court and can do everything.

it's interesting to me that you have more than one time indicated that gmac was not a sufficient lead recruiter on some of these top guys. can you express or explain, why are Hopkins/Autry not more involved? is it a boeheim decision or something else?

it's interesting to me that you have more than one time indicated that gmac was not a sufficient lead recruiter on some of these top guys. can you express or explain, why are Hopkins/Autry not more involved? is it a boeheim decision or something else?
GMac is being groomed as the "top dog" recruiter for Hop when he takes over. Red apparently is expected to pursue head coaching gigs in the future. We should just get our richest booster to write a check that Book Richardson can't refuse and get him to come back home east.;)

GMac is being groomed as the "top dog" recruiter for Hop when he takes over. Red apparently is expected to pursue head coaching gigs in the future. We should just get our richest booster to write a check that Book Richardson can't refuse and get him to come back home east.;)
The next ass't has to be a rainmaker

Yup. Hop needs to make sure that he adds some proven stud recruiters on his staff. Gotta imagine several good ones will love to jump on the opportunity to join the staff whenever spots become available.
Preferably from outside the Cuse "family" and with strong AAU ties and NE basketball roots. Someone like Troy Weaver would be ideal.
The best recruiter for each top-25 team. The Oregon assistant Mike Mennenga brings in their Canadian talent

Last edited:
Preferably from outside the Cuse "family" and with strong AAU ties and NE basketball roots. Someone like Troy Weaver would be ideal.
The best recruiter for each top-25 team. The Oregon assistant Mike Mennenga brings in their Canadian talent
I hope he doesn't stay within the Cuse family, but if he does then look for Allen Griffin to get plucked away from Dayton. Mennenga would be a great fit. He has spent plenty of time working at various Buffalo schools before heading out to Oregon and helping them stockpile plenty of talent. Imagine him recruiting for SU?

Mike and Allen Griffin were really tight when Griff played here, so I would not be surprised to see Griff added to the staff.

He's a Carmelo kind of talent. He's quicker and a better ball handler than Melo. We can wish, but the way recruiting has gone I doubt we are even in the picture with this kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom