Class of 2018 - SF Cameron Reddish (PA) to Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cameron Reddish (PA) to Duke

I hope he converts his shot to a jump shot instead of that set shot. And, hopefully his athleticism improves as he matures.

Just wanted to get his thread up top as he's been getting mentioned in the Quade Green thread. Has been on campus a few times over the last couple years and is highly ranked in the 2018 class. Nice handle displayed in the couple YouTube vids I watched and pretty effortless stroke from 3 (wasn't guarded closely on any of them, but looked real smooth). As mentioned previously, doesn't display elite athleticism, but assuming he is really growing into that 6'7 range, would be the ideal wing who can handle and shoot. Would be shocked if they don't prioritize him for that class, but it is the year when Hop takes over. Would love to see H. Diallo

Got a chance to watch Team Final twice this weekend and the staff needs to quit playing around and offer this youngin already. Dude is doing some really talented things out there and he has grown to around near 6'8 now supposedly. Rothstein can probably update us on the measurements at a later date.;)

Francis03 said:
Got a chance to watch Team Final twice this weekend and the staff needs to quit playing around and offer this youngin already. Dude is doing some really talented things out there and he has grown to around near 6'8 now supposedly. Rothstein can probably update us on the measurements at a later date.;)

And another tie to Bamba, not that he would be around to play with Cam.

Any idea what the hold up is on an offer?

Red Autry is at Westtown now. Checking out Bamba, Randolph, and Reddish. Hopefully it becomes sooner than later for Killa Cam to get that offer.
Cam is on the top of my list for 2018. He could end up a 6'9 pg for us.

Red Autry is at Westtown now. Checking out Bamba, Randolph, and Reddish. Hopefully it becomes sooner than later for Killa Cam to get that offer.

Killa Cam from the Children of the Corn days! Love it! Man Francis that's when hip hop was unreal and I had to roll to the hood to get the latest Green Lantern or Clue mixtapes. The Glory track with Nore still one of my favorite Killa tracks!

Killa Cam from the Children of the Corn days! Love it! Man Francis that's when hip hop was unreal and I had to roll to the hood to get the latest Green Lantern or Clue mixtapes. The Glory track with Nore still one of my favorite Killa tracks!
tqY0t.png
The good old days my friend. Mixtapes that had all the exclusive tracks on them before the internet craze were like the new crack in the hood back then.

Interesting bball story about Cam'ron for those that didn't know. He played at Manhattan Center and was teammates with Ma$e and Richie Parker. Parker was a top 25 prospect until he was hit with a rape charge. He eventually ended up at LIU. Back to Cam, he had some D1 interest and said that Miami was recruiting him hard but he didn't have the grades coming out of HS. He ended up at a Juco in Texas and was planning on committing to Baylor I think, then the rap career started to take off shortly after.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom