Campus Drone Tour | Syracusefan.com

Campus Drone Tour

I have wanted to fly mine up there. From what I understand su won't let you take off from their property.

I could have sworn I posted this yesterday, but apparently not. Love the song. Fat Joe is back!

I could have sworn I posted this yesterday, but apparently not. Love the song. Fat Joe is back!
One other thing. Watching that video, you can see how high Illick Hall is. What a shame. It is going to block views when the ETFE roof is installed.

I wonder if ESF would be amenable to knocking it down. That would be very helpful. We could use the space for the new medical school.

Last I knew, SU was drafting a policy to ban drones but hadn't pulled the trigger.

Rutgers banned drones immediately. Fear of a collision with their recruiting helicopter.

Linkage
So you're saying I better take a flight soon :)

One other thing. Watching that video, you can see how high Illick Hall is. What a shame. It is going to block views when the ETFE roof is installed.

I wonder if ESF would be amenable to knocking it down. That would be very helpful. We could use the space for the new medical school.
the medical school will probably be tall also

Now I know why they want that promenade ... (drone landing strip).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom