Campus sports says Monday Scott Frost announcement | Syracusefan.com

Campus sports says Monday Scott Frost announcement

Hate to ask but what is a reddit user ?8

Can't you just take posts for what they are? I posted that I saw this...I didn't say I had a source. God this board sucks sometimes. All negativity
You completely misunderstood the post. Reference is to the Reddit source from how I read it.

Can't you just take posts for what they are? I posted that I saw this...I didn't say I had a source. God this board sucks sometimes. All negativity
Calm down - I did not go after you I simply stated that it was in another thread (fact) and was getting roasted (fact).

No negativity here i honestly did not know what that meant

eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

"According to one Reddit user"

Then you go to the website they link to and it has already been deleted. Quality reporting.

I wouldn't underestimate a Reddit user. That said, their account is now gone so who knows.

With a couple more openings occurring today, if Coyle knows who he wants, let's get it done as soon as possible.

Whats wrong with being negative sometimes? If Jefferson Franklin and Adams weren't negative towards the Brit Empire you'd still be kissing the Queens arse.

I'm starting to think that you might really be a cat, Ringo. But, a really, really smart cat. J/K brother.

Am i naive or is a "reddit user" the exact same thing as saying a "syracusefan.com poster" ?

Closer to 'Some guy heard a rumor and posted it on Facebook'.

Reddit was right about Ray Rice, the dick mailer and others things!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom