Can somebody please start a Fire and Fck Bud card | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Can somebody please start a Fire and Fck Bud card

I didn't look at it like it was a ad hominem attack. I thought truth was an absolute defense. You will be interested in knowing that Bud wrote me back and invited me to lunch. I have no desire to have lunch with the guy. I just don't think he would be interesting. He gave his side. I wrote him back and gave mine.

Meh, all the 'small man, small job, no talent' lines. I don't like what little of Poliquin's work that I've read, but I'd expect you to really lampoon his content without falling back on that stuff.

Im not sure how to set it up but could someone please start a card that we can send to the post standard asking for Bud to be fired. blow hard for taking a shot at Missy and the family. Total clown who should be kicked out of Syracuse University sports forever. Bud im surprised they name you Dick.

I saw this tweet this morning in response to the Shafer letter to the team and thought of this thread:

Chris Whyland ‏@CWhyland 48m48 minutes ago
@syrfootball Bud Axe and Bailey all got together Friday and read aloud a letter called "For the Love of Internet Clicks". You three suck.