Can Someone Inform Me On This? | Syracusefan.com

Can Someone Inform Me On This?

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
Apparently our players have been talking up Clemson all week? The commentator even stated that Boyd said Syracuse talked more than any team he's experienced..

What is this about?

You can see Clemson's going out of there way to score as many points as they can.

Grow a pair and knock Boyd out. He's going to put 150 points up if he can. The defenses MANHOOD is at stake.

Send a message and show these Clemson players that they gotta beat us in the second half too.

If saying "I'll take our #10 over their #10" is trash talk then I have been trashing talking the wrong way. That's called supporting your teammate. Especially if the question is asking you about the QB comparison.

If saying "I'll take our #10 over their #10" is trash talk then I have been trashing talking the wrong way. That's called supporting your teammate. Especially if the question is asking you about the QB comparison.

That's what it was?

Alright someone needs to knock Boyd on his ass and get in his face.

Blitz with Davis and get Boyd tackled a half foot into the ground.

Thats the quote that commentators referenced incorrectly at the beginning of the game. They incorrectly stated "Our #10 is better than theirs". Two very different statements.

Thats the quote that commentators referenced incorrectly at the beginning of the game. They incorrectly stated "Our #10 is better than theirs". Two very different statements.

Regardless, Boyd needs to get smacked.