Can we beat UNC? | Syracusefan.com

Can we beat UNC?

Cuse House

All American
I say we shock the world on Monday night. I know we haven't proved it on the road yet, but I'm slowly being won back because of the emergence of Battle. He is a difference maker, and I think the team overall is beginning to grasp the zone much better. UNC had an emotional game today. Time to save the season boys!

If Lydon, White, Battle, and Gillon all shoot the lights out, Roberson pulls off an "at Duke" performance, and Lydon and Roberson somehow defend the paint well while avoiding fouls.

yeah, in our dreams. Not in real life.

Roberson will be the biggest difference maker except us also shooting 50% from three.

If robey is not "on" (he wasn't today) then they will out rebound us by 2 dozen

Albeit a long shot, we need to at least split these next two to have any hope of the tourney. Yes, I'm still holding out because recent years have taught us anything is possible.

I say we shock the world on Monday night. I know we haven't proved it on the road yet, but I'm slowly being won back because of the emergence of Battle. He is a difference maker, and I think the team overall is beginning to grasp the zone much better. UNC had an emotional game today. Time to save the season boys!

We can while they are sleeping.

At home, I think we beat them 3 out of 10 times. On the road, I think we beat them 1 out of 10 times. So sure, it's possible, but it's objectively unlikely.

We have more NBA talent than them IMO(Lydon/Battle/Thompson). The problem is their size. We'll get open looks, but we need to force turnovers cause their size will crush us on the glass.

we have a bunch of emotionally fragile guys who play well at home and cower in fear on the road. there is literally no way we win this game tomorrow short of kennedy meeks getting food poisoning from kennedy fried chicken

Depends on the whistles. Syracuse is woefully short handed.

I don't even know what to say. It's just nonsense.
So I commented that we need to shoot the lights out and that we only have one rebounder with enough skill and tenacity to give us a shot on the boards (complementing robey), and you decide to focus on the fact I was underwhelmed by his production today?

Solid contribution. Have a good night.

At home, I think we beat them 3 out of 10 times. On the road, I think we beat them 1 out of 10 times. So sure, it's possible, but it's objectively unlikely.

Sounds right... we are emotionally fragile and less talented than both UNC and ND. I might even argue we have a slightly better chance than that at home. I'd also say that while I think ND totally deserves their first place spot right now we'd have a marginally better chance the following game of out-shooting ND on the road if they have a cold game from the perimeter and we are red hot but they are much more fundamentally sound than we are so it's still close to 10:1.

We can while they are sleeping.

Or while we are sleeping(in our dreams)...(barring all of those requirements folks listed, which essentially are dreams, which occasionally do come true!)

we have a bunch of emotionally fragile guys who play well at home and cower in fear on the road. there is literally no way we win this game tomorrow short of kennedy meeks getting food poisoning from kennedy fried chicken

Be careful, Bo Jangles may not take kindly to defamation!

When I showed up on here today and it was dead, it appeared our posters were the fragile lot, cowering in fear of my presence!

The question should be "can we keep it within 15 at UNC?"

My guess is no. They're going to outrebound us by 30.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom