Candy Crush Saga | Syracusefan.com

Candy Crush Saga

Seatle_Cat

Walk On
Whenever I try to view this site using my android smart phone or tablet I get redirected to the Play Store to install Candy Crush Saga, a children's game. Does this site have a virus? That's going on?

Whenever I try to view this site using my android smart phone or tablet I get redirected to the Play Store to install Candy Crush Saga, a children's game. Does this site have a virus? That's going on?

get in line brotha. lol.

We are all having this issue. T tried to fix it. be broke.

Pain in the ass for sure. Hope some smart iadmin can get the dildo out.

the orange and purple candies remind me of clemson colors

I deleted the cookies off my iPhone and stopped getting those redirects to the app store. Wasn't this site, though. I'm strictly tapatalk on my mobile now. (Although I've pushed off getting the latest update for tapatalk after all the complaints)

I deleted the cookies off my iPhone and stopped getting those redirects to the app store. Wasn't this site, though. I'm strictly tapatalk on my mobile now. (Although I've pushed off getting the latest update for tapatalk after all the complaints)

I got the last update of tapatalk after everyone was complaining about it. Got sick of seeing the update notification. I don't have any problems with it

got to stay off the pron site and that wont happen

If I download candy crush will the google play store stop popping or up or will it simply pop up with something new?

Glad it isn't just me.

I didn't have problems before on my android phone but it started yesterday and is......very annoying.

It has nothing to do with this site. I've looked into. Several people have PM'd me, I shut down all ad scripts running here. They continued to have the problem.

It's a known problem with Android phones across the Internet.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/droid-razr/223946-google-play-spamming-blitz.html

http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-s-iii/201235-annoying-ads-pop-ups.html

Here's a solution for some from a dev website:

I have had the same problem on my Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and this is how I solved it.
On your home page, tap on the symbol of two rectangles in the lower left corner, this will bring up several icons on the left side of the screen.
In my case, I found the Candy Crush icon, I noticed the word "network" beside the CC icon before I deleted it, (this identity may be different on your device) hold finger on icon, and tap "remove from list".
At the bottom left tap "task manager". This will bring up a list, select "downloaded". Find an icon on the right that has the same identity you noticed along with the CC icon before you removed it. When you find it , regardless of what app is associated with it, tap "uninstall".
In my case the app was a game my grandkids downloaded called "Plants vs Zombies".

After following the above, the Candy Crush item was gone when I started my device. This was three days ago and it hasn't occurred again.

Do you use Tapatalk? Where did you down load it from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom