Can't see basketball or basketball recruiting forums | Syracusefan.com

Can't see basketball or basketball recruiting forums

kidorange

2nd String
Can't see basketball or basketball recruiting forums when logged in. Tried 2 different browsers. Am I banned?

That did it, thanks! I click wrong on this page all the time as things jump around when the page is loading. May be why?

what style, browser, and OS are you using?

Check to see if you mistakenly 'Ignored' the forums.

Go to https://syracusefan.com/account/ignore-content and see if it is there. If so, "unignore" it. You should be good.

How do you get directly to the "Off Topic Forum" from the Off Topic choices? The only categories I see below that are: Amazon, Travel, Support, Suggestions and Other Stuff...; Other Sports, and Entertainment. I checked the "ignore content" in accounts and nothing there is listed. I've only been able to respond to the "Coronavirus Update" thread by either from my "Alerts" or if I pull it from the "Find Threads" menu under "Threads with your posts."

Thanks!

How do you get directly to the "Off Topic Forum" from the Off Topic choices? The only categories I see below that are: Amazon, Travel, Support, Suggestions and Other Stuff...; Other Sports, and Entertainment. I checked the "ignore content" in accounts and nothing there is listed. I've only been able to respond to the "Coronavirus Update" thread by either from my "Alerts" or if I pull it from the "Find Threads" menu under "Threads with your posts."

Thanks!

Here, bookmark this:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom