Carrier Dome And The ACC | Syracusefan.com

Carrier Dome And The ACC

hallcity

Walk On
A tweet from a sports writer for the Raleigh News and Observer (and to explain a bit, UNC's display of a Helms title banner is the object of some derision by Duke and NCSU fans):

Luke DeCock ‏@LukeDeCock 46m46 minutes ago

Carrier Dome has dozens of banners, honoring Jim Brown and lacrosse and two (2!) alleged Helms title teams. But not one visible ACC logo.

I wish we could replace all of the NCAA logos with ACC logos.

Better yet, can we replace them with a picture of a turd?

A tweet from a sports writer for the Raleigh News and Observer (and to explain a bit, UNC's display of a Helms title banner is the object of some derision by Duke and NCSU fans):

Luke DeCock ‏@LukeDeCock 46m46 minutes ago

Carrier Dome has dozens of banners, honoring Jim Brown and lacrosse and two (2!) alleged Helms title teams. But not one visible ACC logo.
I don't think its allowed at NCAA events.

I would honestly assume that, since the ACC logo is always present on either our basketball court or football/lax field, the need for a banner has never been addressed. When the court or the field is down, the ACC logo is one of the focal points in the Dome.

This guy should probably adjusts the way he's sitting, since it's clear his perched uncomfortably on his balls, hence his need to find anything to gripe about.

I guess some people like to name it.