Cass Tech Visiting this Weekend | Syracusefan.com

Cass Tech Visiting this Weekend

CuseLegacy

Per Skowt the coaches of Cass Tech and some of their players will be visiting 2/14-2/15 along with some of their players.

Cass Tech
2017 CB Donovan Johnson (MI) Offered
2017 OL Jordan Reid (MI) Offered
2017 OLB Zach Morton (MI) Offered
2017 QB Rodney Hall (MI) Offered
2017 LB Taron Young (MI)
2017 OLB Otis Doss (MI)
2017 S Donovan Williams (MI)
2018 S Deondre Square (MI) Offered
2018 CB Kalon Gervin (MI) Offered
2017 S Jaylen Kelly-Powell Offered
2017 OL Kelvin Ateman

Last edited:
I'm in awe of the talent this staff has lined up to come through CNY the next few weeks.

We've really taken a giant step forward in recruiting.

It gonna be cold!!! I havent researched the players they've offered from this school, but you're telling me Cass Tech has 9 P5 caliber players on their roster right now, or are they reaching a bit. That's an insane amount of talent for one team. The whole state of NY put out like 9 players last year in a P5.
2015 Top New York Football Recruits

It gonna be cold!!! I havent researched the players they've offered from this school, but you're telling me Cass Tech has 9 P5 caliber players on their roster right now, or are they reaching a bit. That's an insane amount of talent for one team. The whole state of NY put out like 9 players last year in a P5.

If we can get one Tim Walton every year, I'll take it. Build that pipeline!

Wow, I think that is a lot to ask of Mr. and Mrs. Walton, but I tend to agree.
I'm envisioning a new reality show version of "The Waltons".

According to rvls right now at least 6 kids have P5 offers.

4 star WR Donovan Peoples–Jones (O) everybody

4 star DB Donovan Johnson (O) Cincy, Tennessee, Toledo

3 star DB Jaylen Kelly-Powell (O) everybody

3 star OL Jordan Reid (O) Florida, Iowa State, Memphis, Michigan, Tennessee, WVU, WMich

LB Zach Morton (O) Cincy, Iowa State

QB Rodeny Hall (O) Syracuse, Eastern Mich

LB Taron Young (O)

OG Maurice Brandy (O)

Last edited:
Pipeline schools are key. Cass Tech is as good as it gets in Michigan

Cass Tech would be a very good school to develop a pipeline with and coming from Detroit weather should not be an issue. I like this visit with players who are well coached and are high value targets.

So, you have a major powerhouse in Michigan which has multiple P5 players on their roster visiting SU on their own dime. Just shows how respected Babers and staff must be in Cass' coaches eyes.

There is an additional player visiting from Cass Tech

2017 S Jaylen Kelly-Powell

texascpa said:
So, you have a major powerhouse in Michigan which has multiple P5 players on their roster visiting SU on their own dime. Just shows how respected Babers and staff must be in Cass' coaches eyes.

And makes you wonder how in staters are taking harbaughs recent actions

Pipeline schools are key. Cass Tech is as good as it gets in Michigan

The main arteries of that pipeline, the ones carrying the best water, will always empty into the water supplies at Michigan and MSU. But, I agree with you that this is a great school to have any type of relationship.

Looks like they are visiting several football programs
Bowling Green loved Dino so much, that they must have hung that picture of Syracuse Football behind those guys.
Should we be concerned that they aren't smiling, or is it just not cool to look happy anymore?

Bowling Green loved Dino so much, that they must have hung that picture of Syracuse Football behind those guys.
LOL. You do know their colors are Orange also.