Class of 2017 - CB Aapri Washington (NC) Committed Buffalo | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Aapri Washington (NC) Committed Buffalo

Aapari is now up to 8 offers...

BC, UConn, Wake, Miss, Miss St, ODU, Ohio U, Syracuse

B--kTYwXAAAdc99.jpg:large

Deana King‏@NCPreps Mar 16
SouthLake Christian (NC) 2017 DB Aapri Washington, 2017 WR Eric Gallman and 2016 ATH Will Eason will attend #UNC junior day this weekend.

From what I'm told, Aapri was named to the top 10 for DBs at the recent Rovals combine over this past weekend.
Do you see a four star prospect?

Do you see a four star prospect?
Could be. Only thing that I think could keep him from being a 4-star recruit is his size.

http://.com/aapri-washington-shines-at-under-armour-combine/

Could be. Only thing that I think could keep him from being a 4-star recruit is his size.

http://.com/aapri-washington-shines-at-under-armour-combine/
Or a commitment to Syracuse! I kid, I kid.

I've been watching some of Aapri's clips from some of the Rovals camps...holy cow. This kid is a true lock down corner. His reaction time is fantastic, and he's got such quick feet and hips. The way he changes direction is really impressive.

I've been watching some of Aapri's clips from some of the Rovals camps...holy cow. This kid is a true lock down corner. His reaction time is fantastic, and he's got such quick feet and hips. The way he changes direction is really impressive.
Just watched a few of the clips myself... Don't think we've had a DB recruit that has impressed me as much as this kid and he's only going to be junior in high school this coming fall. I know we landed a stud DB this last class and I hope he qualifies, but damn, this kid looks really good. I can't seem to find any of his numbers from the Rovals camps though... Anyone have any details on his times in drills?