Class of 2017 - CB Aapri Washington (NC) Committed Buffalo | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Aapri Washington (NC) Committed Buffalo

Garrett Fishaw ‏@MGoFish May 29
2017 ATH Aapari Washington will camp at the SMSB camp in Detroit in June and may visit #Michigan afterwards

I don't see Aapari as a Hardbaugh type of player. I thought he favors those big, Richard Sherman type of corners?

I don't see Aapari as a Hardbaugh type of player. I thought he favors those big, Richard Sherman type of corners?

i dont think theres much about richard sherman he favors.

I am unsure about MIC but many of the HS here in NC will start football practice in a few weeks.

Last edited:
CuseLegacy said:
:noidea:
if you don't know how are any of us non-Twitter wizards going to know

Last edited:
I've lost track. Robert goes to MIC correct???

Sounds like he's trying to get into East Gaston after all. I read a little blurb the other day in the paper that RW attended East Gaston's first practice (midnight on first day) but sat out as he's waiting to be cleared. It's possible that MIC might be the backup plan if East Gaston falls through but that's clear speculation.

Jasoncuse said:
Where's Robert on that all-state list?!?!

It's for Class 1A schools only.

It's for Class 1A schools only.
As others said, I've lost track of where he goes. I figured he was at Mountain Island as he was listed in the next tweet. I guess it's E. Gaston then?

CuseLegacy said:
No. He is talking about the list farther up... I think. Page and Dudley are not 1A.

Ah, I was looking at your last link which was 1A.

No. He is talking about the list farther up... I think. Page and Dudley are not 1A.
The tweet from RW Sr doesn't have RW Jr on there, but has Aapri. The tweet from Mt Island has Robert on there as all-state RB from Mt Island. I'm wondering why he wasn't on the first list, and if it's because he's not going to Mt Island, then apparenetly MIC doesn't know that yet??!?

The tweet from RW Sr doesn't have RW Jr on there, but has Aapri. The tweet from Mt Island has Robert on there as all-state RB from Mt Island. I'm wondering why he wasn't on the first list, and if it's because he's not going to Mt Island, then apparenetly MIC doesn't know that yet??!?

I posted a link in RWs thread that he was trying to enroll in E. Gaston and attended, but did not participate in a practice. I think I posted that on Monday or Tuesday.

Here it is...

http://www.gastongazette.com/article/20150801/NEWS/150809916

Syracuse running back commitment Robert Washington attended the first few minutes of East Gaston’s midnight practice from the track but didn’t participate. Washington, who played the previous three seasons at SouthLake Christian in Huntersville and won two state titles, said he hopes to be cleared by the N.C. High School Athletic Association to begin practicing with the East Gaston football team next week. The senior said he’s already enrolled at East Gaston.

Here it is...

http://www.gastongazette.com/article/20150801/NEWS/150809916

Syracuse running back commitment Robert Washington attended the first few minutes of East Gaston’s midnight practice from the track but didn’t participate. Washington, who played the previous three seasons at SouthLake Christian in Huntersville and won two state titles, said he hopes to be cleared by the N.C. High School Athletic Association to begin practicing with the East Gaston football team next week. The senior said he’s already enrolled at East Gaston.
Thank you

Still, on that first tweet, it doesn't seem that it's for 1A players, so how is it possible he's not pre-season all-state!?!?