Class of 2015 - CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI

Oh forgive me posters for I have sinned. I posted a Tortora tweet and believed it. I am doomed.Oh Lord

Oh forgive me posters for I have sinned. I posted a Tortora tweet and believed it. I am doomed.Oh Lord

your penance is to quickly unfollow him followed by 3 hail mary's

Who is Poems/Poem?

A twitter site that Ellison is retweeting. It's like these kids tweeting their horoscopes everyday. They kids like their cryptic tweets.

I think that if Strickland had committed Ellison and Ryslik would have followed.

$avage‏@LuckyEllison2 24m
@D_Wa1ker: Me and @LuckyEllison2 @tae_strick_23 @IsaiahRoss_11 About To Do Some Big Stay Tune In The Next Few Months !”
1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png
1f608.png

Great article OE. From the article...

Ellison and his mother have plans to visit Syracuse "over the next couple weeks, or so." He also claims his good friend and fellow Rutgers and Syracuse offeree Dontae Strickland (of South Brunswick high school, Monmouth Junction, N.J.) will visit Syracuse this weekend for the second time in two weeks.
Ellison says he and Strickland became friends "sometime during the (2013) season," and look to play together at the next level.
"Yeah, we definitely want to play together," said Ellison. "It's a very high percentage, like very high. We are looking for the same stuff from schools. We've got the same interests. We are really good friends. We just cliqued and have a really good bond."
Ellison says the pair's decisions, ultimately, could come down to three things.
"Honestly, we want to be on a winning team," he said. "And we are looking for early playing time and we want to be at a place where we feel wanted."
However, Strickland isn't the only player Ellison has discussed recruitment with, and more specifically, the Syracuse Orange.
"I'm actually talking to (Strickland), Dwon Walker and Jordan Fox, too (both of St. Peter's Prep, Jersey City, N.J.), right now. They are actually visiting Syracuse on the eighth (of June). All four of us like Syracuse."

Like clockwork:

"However, there has been speculation that the Rutgers staff has slowed their pursuit of Ellison, and the Syracuse Orange have moved ahead of the Scarlet Knights in their recruitment of the talented defender."

Great article OE. From the article...

Ellison and his mother have plans to visit Syracuse "over the next couple weeks, or so." He also claims his good friend and fellow Rutgers and Syracuse offeree Dontae Strickland (of South Brunswick high school, Monmouth Junction, N.J.) will visit Syracuse this weekend for the second time in two weeks.
Ellison says he and Strickland became friends "sometime during the (2013) season," and look to play together at the next level.
"Yeah, we definitely want to play together," said Ellison. "It's a very high percentage, like very high. We are looking for the same stuff from schools. We've got the same interests. We are really good friends. We just cliqued and have a really good bond."
Ellison says the pair's decisions, ultimately, could come down to three things.
"Honestly, we want to be on a winning team," he said. "And we are looking for early playing time and we want to be at a place where we feel wanted."
However, Strickland isn't the only player Ellison has discussed recruitment with, and more specifically, the Syracuse Orange.
"I'm actually talking to (Strickland), Dwon Walker and Jordan Fox, too (both of St. Peter's Prep, Jersey City, N.J.), right now. They are actually visiting Syracuse on the eighth (of June). All four of us like Syracuse."
If it is winning they are looking for one must think that pretty much rules Rutgers out of the equation.

Rutgers schedule has a great shot at having 8 losses for next year.

At least 8 losses. take a look at whom they beat last year, it was a disgrace. The weakest 6-7 record you will ever see. 3-9 this year, new coach next year, hopefully whomever is hired is as wonderful a hire as Julie Hermann or Mike Rice. or Flood!

ohhh shots fired by Myles Nash. Definitely referencing Ellison's comments yesterday on NJ . com

Dont wait for my squad to put in work in the B1G to decide you wanna commit or come here. We got not room for you band wagon suckas #realrap

Myles Nash ‏@DareOneTwoBeGr8 21h
More
@scottus6 no i dont half of em overrated anyway. Want kids that want to be here

that's awesome. push them our way.

ohhh shots fired by Myles Nash. Definitely referencing Ellison's comments yesterday on NJ . com

Dont wait for my squad to put in work in the B1G to decide you wanna commit or come here. We got not room for you band wagon suckas #realrap

More
seriously, don't wait for Rutgers to put in work in the B1G - you will have long since run out of college eligibility

don't worry Myles - you won't have to worry about band wagoners taking up room on the SS Dumpster Fire, lol :rolling:

More

Look who shared this story...
NotJustBagels‏@NotJustBagelsNJ 4h
Can SU pluck CB Daivon Ellison, other #NJ prospects from #Rutgers' backyard?- In Todays edition of "THE DAILY BRUNCH" http://paper.li/f-1399906162

Syracuse football recruiting: Can SU pluck CB Daivon Ellison, other New Jersey prospects from Rutgers' backyard?
Shared by
$avage

He also retweeted Minks version. War Damn Otto.

the response on the rvls board is gold. they've also bought toad's comments about buttgers cooling off hook line and sinker. it's amazing to me the lemmings who believe everything they read.

the response on the rvls board is gold. they've also bought toad's comments about buttgers cooling off hook line and sinker. it's amazing to me the lemmings who believe everything they read.

The rationalization that goes on over there is unbelievable. "Lemmings" is a perfect description.

In two years, when their program is in tatters and struggling to get to 4 wins annually, it is going to be funny to see them face their new reality [i.e., they can't schedule their way to mediocrity anymore, and their brief flirtation with said mediocrity is categorically over].

Last edited:
In the immortal words of Michael Ray Richardson:

"The ship be sinking."