Class of 2015 - CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI

It's remarkable what Coach Acosta has done in his first year in NJ in terms of developing relationships and getting kids to buy into SU. Cannot wait to see the entire haul we pull from NJ, FL, and IL.

NailstheCusefan12 said:
It's remarkable what Coach Acosta has done in his first year in NJ in terms of developing relationships and getting kids to buy into SU. Cannot wait to see the entire haul we pull from NJ, FL, and IL.

To be fair, Coach Acosta has been developing the good relationships with all the NJ coaches for years. Their endorsements to their players goes a long way in starting the bond for Acosta with the kids themselves.

Is Myles related to Jameel Dumas??

Thanks Myles, keep up the good work!

LOL, not sure, but he is definitely a dumba**, and I love every minute of it! Keep it coming Myles!

LOL, not sure, but he is definitely a dumba**, and I love every minute of it! Keep it coming Myles!
I love it as well! Funny thing is, so do most of the delusional posters on the RU Ryvals board. Without question, the dumbest fan-base in college sports.

The difference between Scott's ( Band Of Brother's), and Rutgers woe is me, brand of recruiting.

BpHn_o_IIAA1vkq.jpg:large

Ellison is the first one on the right.

Wouldn't be shocked to see a commit from him this weekend. Maybe Strickland and Battle as well.

Do you think he sticks as a corner or is projected elsewhere? Just looking at his build I was thinking SS.

Do you think he sticks as a corner or is projected elsewhere? Just looking at his build I was thinking SS.
He's 5'9'', can't see him as a SS.

I think that 5-9 is less of a concern than his build and psyche Hard and mean says he can play the run well and possibly get into the backfield if he has the proper speed to do so. Height isn't as important at SS as it might be at FS. Other factors including how he plays the game on the field easily trump height at SS

me either except I couldn't see Wilkes there either. :) I'd say he's being recruited as corner as the safeties we're offering right now are all over 6-0 tall.

I didn't realize he was 5'9. Then again Shamarko was 5'9 too. I'm honestly more concerned about a corner at 5'9 than a SS if he's physically dominant like Shamarko was.

Last edited:
That image is pretty cool aside from turnig his mid-section into a robot.

BC is doing some very cool things with their graphic design department.
That wasn't from BC. The initials in the background are DB, as in Don Bosco Prep.