Class of 2015 - CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI

Well i listen to anomander but i can still get excited and anxious. Heck, I rewatch syracuse games I know we're going to win and I still get nervous. Its game week. Were excited. Let us have some fun.
Thought I was the only one...:noidea:
club.jpg

Glad he is finally on books. Welcome Davion!

And wow, that RUdecommits is one of the most pathetic twitter feed...

A very talented DB, now it's time for this staff to hang on to these talented players. Welcome to the Hill Mr. Ellison!

Bobby Acosta‏@Cuse1010 46m
Big Day Today. Win the Day

Maybe?
Bobby Acosta has given us a huge boost in NJ which we had in the past big success. George Deleone was very successful there. When Shady became the Rutgers coach he stated that the first thing he wanted to do was to hurt Syracuse's recruiting in NJ. As we know he did so in a manner that earned him the name "Shady" He was great for telling half truths and lies about the Orange. I'll never forget Shady when we lost in the Dome to them by a fumble and he jumped around like he had just won a national championship. The man had virtually no dignity. Kudos to Acosta. Bobby's next big target in NJ is to get our first 5* RB in Kareem Walker.

We all know that Rutgers A) didnt offer or B) pulled their offer. Just need to wait from the butthurt toad to run that story.
Rutgers actually did back off though. Same with BC. But that was after he was a silent commit.

The scout article by Dohn mentioned PSU was in the mix. Though, I think that may have been a mistake.

Rutgers actually did back off though. Same with BC. But that was after he was a silent commit.
Repeating myslef, but good call. I am excited to see NJ back in the fold again. Big question, is this the mystery recruit HCSS has been boosting about?

Repeating myslef, but good call. I am excited to see NJ back in the fold again. Big question, is this the mystery recruit HCSS has been boosting about?
Yes, he was the silent verbal as we all said.