Class of 2015 - CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Daivon Ellison (NJ) Signed LOI

So far, he's only tweeted a Happy Birthday message to his mom. No mention of announcing or anything football related.

This is getting really weird. Not sure what to think anymore...

What is weird about it? As I have nothing to compare it to I am just curious.

If he doesn't commit today, I wouldn't mind moving on. imo there are plenty of better options still available.

Curious (because there are so many names with the increased coverage of all this - thanks everyone!), but who would you consider to be better options than Ellsion?

Well that sounds awesome.

And by awesome, I mean crappy.
I'm patiently waiting but usually if there was going to be an announcement there would be some buzz about it.

I'm patiently waiting but usually if there was going to be an announcement there would be some buzz about it.
This kind of thing is partly why I'm always leery of silent verbals.

We're recruiting other potentially better db's so nows ellison's time

I just checked the roster and we have 7 quality CBs. Reddish is the only one we lose to graduation next year and we signed 2 CBs that are rated higher than Ellison. That should give us 8 next year. With Morgan and Whigham the probable starters, that gives us 6 quality CBs to chose backups from. I say we pass on him and look to a higher need position and/or better athletes like McKee.

Relax killers I'm sure he is just waiting for a family gathering or something to announce. I wouldn't hope too much for them to pass on him. The New Jersey crew you have verbals from is pretty right knit. One bails they may all start looking around.

Relax killers I'm sure he is just waiting for a family gathering or something to announce. I wouldn't hope too much for them to pass on him. The New Jersey crew you have verbals from is pretty right knit. One bails they may all start looking around.
lol - thank you - the kid doesn't make an announcement at the 'rumored' date and people go and get all bent out of shape

relax everyone - this kid would be an outstanding get for the Orange and the staff knows what they're doing - it just doesn't have to be on your expected and completely arbitrary timeline

I just checked the roster and we have 7 quality CBs. Reddish is the only one we lose to graduation next year and we signed 2 CBs that are rated higher than Ellison. That should give us 8 next year. With Morgan and Whigham the probable starters, that gives us 6 quality CBs to chose backups from. I say we pass on him and look to a higher need position and/or better athletes like McKee.

Let's trust the staff...

It seems like Ellison, Strickland, and Kelly are all pretty good friends as they each have under their twitter name $avage. I don't know how many other Jersey recruits have this, but seems like they all have it together for a reason.

If we could get some kind of timeframe update from Ellison, that'd be great
yeah+If+gifs+could+stop+freezing+at+the+end+of+_a0b4ad2a70b3ab4bc18f9a496e84d88b.jpg

It seems like Ellison, Strickland, and Kelly are all pretty good friends as they each have under their twitter name $avage. I don't know how many other Jersey recruits have this, but seems like they all have it together for a reason.

Maybe they're all big fans of Tom Savage, thereby knowing that not going to Rutgers is their best option.

Welcome to the dark, anxiety filled side of our fan base, Bam.