Class of 2015 - CB D'won Walker (NJ) Verbal to RU Walk-on | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB D'won Walker (NJ) Verbal to RU Walk-on

Retweeted by D.WALKER
Shawn Brown‏@13h
St.Peter Prep DB who has solid showing at NJ @RovalsCamp RT @WalkerD_1: Syracuse Tomorrow
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
1f34a.png

D.WALKER‏@D_Wa1ker 16m
Going To Visit Syracuse 1 More Time Next Week With My Mom

interested to hear what everyone thinks about his highlights. Seems to have great size/speed combo for a CB, an yet is just starting to get offers, isn't rated by some of the services and isn't in the nj.com top 50 this spring. seems like everyone is sleeping on this kid - glad SU is ahead of the curve.

D.WALKER ‏@D_Wa1ker 2m
Coach Acosta Is My Man!

absolutely love the impact he is having

If only Rob Moore had sorted out his personal issues quicker, Acosta might be building on a year-plus of relationships with the top talent in the tristate area right now!

Anyone willing to buy Moore's crap about self-entitled NY metro kids anymore? They're no more entitled than any other kids. He just failed, plain and simple, and should own up to it. So glad he's gone.

I'm sorry about the bile but that exit interview he did with the P-S really, really rubbed me the wrong way.

If only Rob Moore had sorted out his personal issues quicker, Acosta might be building on a year-plus of relationships with the top talent in the tristate area right now!

Anyone willing to buy Moore's crap about self-entitled NY metro kids anymore? They're no more entitled than any other kids. He just failed, plain and simple, and should own up to it. So glad he's gone.

I'm sorry about the bile but that exit interview he did with the P-S really, really rubbed me the wrong way.
I don't think Moore was talking about prospects like Walker. And he was right.

As I recall he was talking about the more highly touted national recruits from NY. Agreed he was right, they all thought they were too big to go to SU.

We'll see going forward. That's why I said it would have been nice to have Acosta working on the top rising seniors for a year already rather than just a couple of months. Instead we had Moore working on his personal issues on our time.

Acosta is already ahead in the game. Heck, Moore couldn't even grab the second-tier kids. He was a failure, plain and simple.