Class of 2015 - CB D'won Walker (NJ) Verbal to RU Walk-on | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB D'won Walker (NJ) Verbal to RU Walk-on

B7WeF6PIYAAP7_R.jpg:large

Definitely wanted to come to SU. Will be interesting to see if we have interest in 2016

Is it even possible to finish the ncaa requirements in January of the year before you are supposed to graduate? I know you can take the sat or act early but I dont think you would have time to complete all the 16 courses in 2 and a half years.

Is it even possible to finish the ncaa requirements in January of the year before you are supposed to graduate? I know you can take the sat or act early but I dont think you would have time to complete all the 16 courses in 2 and a half years.

Yes. That is how you get early enrollees like Keller.

interesting. Why wouldn't he go the dunkelberger route, if he's already qualified?

I believe Trey went the JUCO route because he transferred from Shippensburg. Dwon might be more like a Tyler Marona situation where it isn't about grades but rather getting more physical to get noticed.

Yes. That is how you get early enrollees like Keller.
yes but that is 6 months early...having 16 classes in 3 and a half years...he is saying he is done a year and a half early...or is his listing as a 2016 recruit wrong? He is a junior repeating not a senior...correct?

yes but that is 6 months early...having 16 classes in 3 and a half years...he is saying he is done a year and a half early...or is his listing as a 2016 recruit wrong? He is a junior repeating not a senior...correct?

No. He was a 2015. He is a Senior.

I believe Trey went the JUCO route because he transferred from Shippensburg. Dwon might be more like a Tyler Marona situation where it isn't about grades but rather getting more physical to get noticed.

Same thing with Lasker. He was a full qualifier out of HS, but when JC to get more attention. That's how they were able to come after 1 year. He's betting on himself. I like the move.

Same thing with Lasker. He was a full qualifier out of HS, but when JC to get more attention. That's how they were able to come after 1 year. He's betting on himself. I like the move.
You think we pursue him this time around?

Word on the street is he may be a walk-on Didn't have official offers? Strange.