Class of 2016 - CB Elisha Daniels (FL) Verbal to UMD | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 CB Elisha Daniels (FL) Verbal to UMD

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuseLegacy

Might as well give him his own thread in case something comes of this in home visit.

I'm not gonna lie, when I saw that picture my first thought was that they were in Syracuse on an official.

That's quite an expensive Maryland coat ... I'm sure it's on the up and up though

I could be wrong here... But I'd assume they can give out gear short term on the visit for the purpose of photos (or in this case not freezing to death when these guys probably have never owned a real winter coat in their lives) and as long as the coat is returned by the recruit and not kept it would be acceptable by even the NCAA standards.

And of course they may also have bought it from the campus store. But that doesn't change my premise in this case

I could be wrong here... But I'd assume they can give out gear short term on the visit for the purpose of photos (or in this case not freezing to death when these guys probably have never owned a real winter coat in their lives) and as long as the coat is returned by the recruit and not kept it would be acceptable by even the NCAA standards.

And of course they may also have bought it from the campus store. But that doesn't change my premise in this case

Forget the recruits parent, who commented on here a lot last year (bcubs9497 ?) but they said they spent a crazy amount of money in the school store buying gear. I'm sure anyone who commits is doing the same thing.

IMG_20151115_115128.jpg
I'm pretty sure you can let a recruit borrow a jacket on their trip. Otherwise, we're in trouble, too.

Forget the recruits parent, who commented on here a lot last year (bcubs9497 ?) but they said they spent a crazy amount of money in the school store buying gear. I'm sure anyone who commits is doing the same thing.
I don't know about Bcubs, but I know Bam bout nearly half of Mannys on his unofficial with Shy, and then I think he bought the other half on the official.

But I imagine that mentality changes drastically when a kid decides that's the place for him, as opposed to the process still being open.

Congratulations on committing to The University of Clowns. Those uniforms are god awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom