Class of 2015 - CB Gerald Robinson (FL) Verbal to FAU | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Gerald Robinson (FL) Verbal to FAU

Really liking the future of our Cornerback position with who we could bring in these last 2 classes: Dowels, Hudson, Cordy, Robinson, Spence and Ellison. That's some talent and they're all Florida and New Jersey kids! Add the safety position with: Scissum, Williams, Howard, Blair, Frederick and Kelly. Those are some fast, lengthy and Hardnosed kids! The future of Cuse football is very bright!

Really liking the future of our Cornerback position with who we could bring in these last 2 classes: Dowels, Hudson, Cordy, Robinson, Spence and Ellison. That's some talent and they're all Florida and New Jersey kids! Add the safety position with: Scissum, Williams, Howard, Blair, Frederick and Kelly. Those are some fast, lengthy and Hardnosed kids! The future of Cuse football is very bright!

CB is one of the positions of need where I don't feel like we have adequate depth. Last year's class and this one are working to address that.

Was Bubba one of SU's top CB targets this year? Sounds more like he's blowing up now than before.

Was Bubba one of SU's top CB targets this year? Sounds more like he's blowing up now than before.

the staff targeted him early and he was one of the first commits, so I would definitely consider him on the staff's A-list

• 8:21 AM - 18 Sep 2014
    CrunchTime‏@Bubba_island 5m
    1f525.png
    1f525.png
    pic.twitter.com/BB0P5hUQpq

Last edited:

He was.

And the Miami Herald rated him #28 and 2nd best CB in their Miami-Dade preseason top 50.

DDavis - #16
Claude - #20
Spence - #49

CrunchTime‏@Bubba_island 3m
I think I'm Going On officials to Syracuse,Utah,UCF...

His sister is at UCF

So to me what this means is that the bigger boys will be calling now and fending them off will get a heck of a lot tougher. Love to keep this young man in Orange on signing day.

Kid is going to play from day one. And we're going to need him from day one.

Sorry for being lazy and not checking, but has he been up for a visit?