Class of 2015 - CB Gerald Robinson (FL) Verbal to FAU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Gerald Robinson (FL) Verbal to FAU

Just a side note to all this recruiting + twitter stuff... How great is it that every iPhone (and android) phone comes with emoji or emoticons of an orange? Kids love to use that thing everywhere.

Anyways - amped about this kid! With him and Cordy - future is getting brighter at corner.

This is a big-time pickup for us. We don't generally get FL kids until later in the process. To get one this early, with other high D1 offers, is pretty much unheard of.

We do now!

If you want a laugh, proctor an SAT test. You will see a bunch of honors students struggling to relearn cursive in five minutes after not using it since the 4th grade, just so they can agree to the honor agreement or whatever.

If you want a laugh, proctor an SAT test. You will see a bunch of honors students struggling to relearn cursive in five minutes after not using it since the 4th grade, just so they can agree to the honor agreement or whatever.

I remember that day... so painful. Also I remember my 9th grade english teacher demanded that we write an essay in class entirely in cursive. We had to write like 5 paragraphs of a minimum 4 sentences in an hour. Insanely easy to do typing or even printing. But we hadn't done cursive since 3rd grade. It was insanely hard trying to remember it all, and 60 minutes of straight cursive writing was quite painful on the hand. I still hate her to this day for making us do that.

BmK_kw8IgAAsBzq.jpg:large

I think we have found our commit recruiter for the class of 2015.

1. Bubba‏@6_island 10h
  2. Im just trying to make a way for everyone of us to come up

This kid is going to be a good one, I have a feeling.

So, out of curiosity, how did we pick 56 letters? There aren't even close to that many coaches or grad assistants. Why don't we send 44 letters? How many from each coach? Where do the extra letters come from? Do some of them only have 1 word on the inside? I'm curious about all of this!