Class of 2015 - CB Gerald Robinson (FL) Verbal to FAU | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Gerald Robinson (FL) Verbal to FAU

Close
BtzPtsWCIAIF1cR.jpg:large

Is anybody else somewhat surprised they are inviting kids to play in all-star stuff via twitter as opposed to contacting them in other ways? Like phone calls and official letters?

Not really. They are trying to make it seem exciting. It's not free. I think it was AJ who played in it last year.

Contributer on 247 just predicted a flip to UCF for him. I don't get it based off of twitter exchanges with Cuse fans. Anyone hear of anything with him pertaining to this?

As of right now I think we are fine but he has a sister that goes to UCF and it definatley could be a factor just not as of right now.

As of right now I think we are fine but he has a sister that goes to UCF and it definatley could be a factor just not as of right now.

Thanks for the info. Really don't want to lose this kid. Think he's underrated.

He's not going anywhere. 247 is a joke.

Well like I said, it was a "contributor". Not one of their main recruiting guys, although they all thought he was going to Kentucky before he chose Cuse. I have faith in McD, but just thought it was interesting.

Well like I said, it was a "contributor". Not one of their main recruiting guys, although they all thought he was going to Kentucky before he chose Cuse. I have faith in McD, but just thought it was interesting.
Their main recruiting guys don't know anything either.

Coach Michael Tunsil‏@ChampagnatLions Aug 6
Champagnat Catholic October 31st game against Oxbridge Academy has been rescheduled to October 30th and will be picked up by ESPN-West Palm.

SFHSSports‏@SFHSSports 2h
BREAKING: Countdown To Kickoff - Class of 2014 Top 75 Rankings http://sfhighschoolsports.com/?p=12937

As our 2014 Countdown To Kickoff begins, here are the top 75 Class of 2015 seniors to start the season out...South Forida...
19. Gerald Robinson, DB, 5-11, 175, Hialeah Champagnat Catholic
53. Colin Byrne, OL, 6-5, 295, Fort Lauderdale St. Thomas Aquinas
66. Andrew Spence, DB, 6, 2, 190, Coral Gables
72. Doyle Grimes, LB, 6-2, 200, South Dade

Wow. 19th in South Florida is pretty prestigious.

Kid is a huge pickup.

Hope Dowels can step in and contribute right away this year as the 4th CB, but this kid will play from day one and will likely be a starter by his sophomore year.