Class of 2017 - CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

I just don't see how kids are so blind to what is going on. Hey kid you were not on their list all this time and we missed on other targets so come be a back up plan with 1 week to go.

I just don't see how kids are so blind to what is going on. Hey kid you were not on their list all this time and we missed on other targets so come be a back up plan with 1 week to go.

In this case he and his family have a relationship with the DC so it isn't just a bigger program making a last minute offer. It's the flipping season and all schools do it.

In this case he and his family have a relationship with the DC so it isn't just a bigger program making a last minute offer. It's the flipping season and all schools do it.

Oh I understand exactly what it is. Still if you can't see you are a back up plan then you need better glasses.

What are their numbers like at DB? Seems to me they had 4 DB's enroll early. Not exactly sure what their number situation is. All i know is that SU's secondary is bad and he has a chance to earn early time here.

Fukin unreal. Michigan swoops in with a week and a half til signing day

I wonder if he makes his visit to Cuse this weekend. If he gets offered by Michigan on his visit then I assume he'll commit

This one stings. I thought Ifeatu was one of the best athletes in our class and provided much needed size in the secondary

God dammit. Hopefully Dino has a backup plan

Wow so he is ditching Syracuse for Michigan on the last weekend without even having an offer From Michigan? Unreal

Wow so he is ditching Syracuse for Michigan on the last weekend without even having an offer From Michigan? Unreal
Did we visit him this week

He's visiting Michigan Tues to Thurs this week. So he could still come to his official next weekend at SU. But if he gets offered by Harbaugh on his visit I bet he commits and doesn't even make the visit to Syracuse

God i hate Harbaugh. Hope that loss to FSU tasted awful.

The good news is that he pissed off so many other programs the NCAA passed a rule that no more Harbaugh satellite camp tours like last year.

Makes me kinda upset because at some point I'm just figuring that the guy has more energy and puts forth more effort than everyone else.

A lot of these kids can care less about being a back up plan. They will relish an opportunity to play for a blue blood. I can't blame him. All you can do is hope he's a back up plan to UMich and that his relationship with Cuse is unbreakable.

Even if we lose him I still hope Michigan beats PSU by triple digits

He's visiting Michigan Tues to Thurs this week. So he could still come to his official next weekend at SU. But if he gets offered by Harbaugh on his visit I bet he commits and doesn't even make the visit to Syracuse

Gotcha thanks !

There's just too many schools in that conference to hate on Ohio State, Michigan, Pedophile State and butters

I have michigan and PSU far above Rutgers, which is far above Minnesota, which is above OSU.

What is Harbaugh's plan for this kid as he has 27 verbals this year and took 29 last year and has 8 S/CB in these 2 classes...If I was him I would be flat out asking him as they are all more highly rated.

Situation shouldn't be happening at this point in the recruiting calendar for where is this kids loyalty? Oh I forgot, loyalty to a program doesn't exist anymore unless you are someone like Tommy Devito.

Hart is his primary recruiter.

Son stick with cuse. But coach didnt you chose Michigan

The good news is that he pissed off so many other programs the NCAA passed a rule that no more Harbaugh satellite camp tours like last year.

Except rumor has it that Harbaugh is simply moving the UM satellite camp to Rome, Italy for spring break. Work that loophole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom