Class of 2017 - CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Ifeatu Melifonwu (MA) COMMITTED & SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Good news - Michigan wants one of our recruits
Bad news - Michigan wants one of our recruits

I'm not giving up. Hopefully he remembers who has been loyal to him and believed in his talent the whole time.

I'm not giving up. Hopefully he remembers who has been loyal to him and believed in his talent the whole time.
If he's visiting there next weekend, he's gone.

Thought he was visiting there tues-thursday and here next weekend. Did that change?
Don't know the timeline. Surprised he'd skip a week of school though.

Don't know the timeline. Surprised he'd skip a week of school though.
I believe some schools in NYS don't have classes this week due to exams but I can't speak for this kid's school in Mass.

I can hear it now from Michigan fans "Why are we trying to steal recruits from lowly Syracuse"

Sounds familiar to me

Is HCDB going to pull his offer if he takes this visit.:noidea: :crazy:

If I was a high school football player and got offered a free trip to Michigan I would take it and I don't even like Michigan. The amount of history in that program and the facilities are amazing. Hell yes to a free trip there.

If I was a high school football player and got offered a free trip to Michigan I would take it and I don't even like Michigan. The amount of history in that program and the facilities are amazing. Hell yes to a free trip there.
Even if you committed to elsewhere? lol Just checking

Even if you committed to elsewhere? lol Just checking
Oh yes it's a free trip to a pretty famous place I might never get to see. It has nothing to do with being "loyal". I would be up with the coaching staff "look I want to visit this famous place, but I'm still signing with you"

He should pull it.

Then Ifeatu better pray he gets that offer from Michigan.
I agree. Tell him that we love him, that is why he was/is our number one and not some plan b or c. But, if he takes the visit, we have to start making calls to fill the spot. If the spot is still available when you decide that you want Syracuse, you will be considered for the spot, but we want players that are committed this program and what we are trying to do.

I agree. Tell him that we love him, that is why he was/is our number one and not some plan b or c. But, if he takes the visit, we have to start making calls to fill the spot. If the spot is still available when you decide that you want Syracuse, you will be considered for the spot, but we want players that are committed this program and what we are trying to do.
i agree with this. if he is "committed" and takes a trip, we need to start figuring out who the replacement is. Don't wait on him to tell us at the last minute he's not coming.

Absolutely, you start getting shaky and flaky 10 days prior after a long commitment, then we will look elsewhere. You want to take visits where you don't have an offer, then have fun potentially at ualbany.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom