Class of 2017 - CB Jason Pinnock (CT) Decommits from BC/ Verbals to Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 CB Jason Pinnock (CT) Decommits from BC/ Verbals to Pitt

is he any good?

is he related to Andrew Pinnock out of Bloomfield, CT? we recruited the heck out of that kid and he went to south carolina.

is he any good?

is he related to Andrew Pinnock out of Bloomfield, CT? we recruited the heck out of that kid and he went to south carolina.
Maybe...Bloomfield and Windsor aren't that far apart.

is he any good?

Pasqualoni is his recruiter. Thickens the plot a bit.

Sure it's a highlight tape, but Damn...This kid is a find. What tremendous body control, speed, and slippery moves. I'm more impressed by Jason than any other db wr ath we have in the fold now.

We haven't offered the kid. Wonder why? I like his tape @6'-1" and 190# and runs a 4.46-40

Ya I agree with that but this kid plays a pretty good DB and we can use someone with his size and speed. If we are waiting on Brian Edwards, I have a strong hunch he is staying in Florida at FSU.

Was originally supposed to visit SU on 1/27 rather than ND.

The latest I've seen regarding Pinnock is that he's a jacked 6-1 / 6-2 190+ and appears to be a heck of and athlete. Latest Hudl vid lists him as having a 4.46, 4.12 shuttle and a 39 inch vert.

Hartford courant last month said he had officials scheduled for BC, Ped St, Pittsburgh and Syracuse.

2* or not I'd like to see this get done.

The latest I've seen regarding Pinnock is that he's a jacked 6-1 / 6-2 190+ and appears to be a heck of and athlete. Latest Hudl vid lists him as having a 4.46, 4.12 shuttle and a 39 inch vert.

Hartford courant last month said he had officials scheduled for BC, Ped St, Pittsburgh and Syracuse.

2* or not I'd like to see this get done.

He'd be a great add at CB.

I'd expect him to end up at ND if they offer. Would be shocked if he came to SU without taking an official.

I'd expect him to end up at ND if they offer. Would be shocked if he came to SU without taking an official.
I thought he already had an unofficial visit? Maybe he saw all he needed (one way or the other) to see on that visit. OR...since he lives within driving distance, maybe he schedules another unofficial?

I'd agree he doesn't come here without taking an official visit but he is supposed to visit.

A blurb in the Hartford Courant this morning has him visiting Pitt (1/13), BC (1/20) and ND (1/27).