Class of 2014 - CB Lamar Dawson (IL) to Utah State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 CB Lamar Dawson (IL) to Utah State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a mention by VAN in other recent thread so I wanted to bump, so others could see his video.

Saw a mention by VAN in other recent thread so I wanted to bump, so others could see his video.
I like this kid, nose for the football, and rumor has it we have a great relationship going with him from what I read. Playmaker is what I see.

I think this is letting us know that they are is still pursuing him. I do wonder if he set up a visit

Cuse31m
St. Rita (IL) CB Lamar Dawson has a top 3 after Cuse offer as he eyes late June decision.

And the 3 are..SU, UC and MSU (Michigan State). Camp visit?
Its well past "Late June",so any minute?:crazy:

☞LAMBO DAW☞@LamarDawson 20m
ACC?

Maybe...his other two were MSU and UC...they definitely aren't in the ACC.

That tweet by White is really pushing the limit considering he mentioned his last name...

Yea, love him, but hope he doesn't push it too far where he gets us in trouble

Because someone asked in another thread if he was Core 6..Yes he is. Staff seem to like this program or have connections. Moskal, Sykes, Dawson,...

From a FREE article...11/2012

Chicago St. Rita (Ill.) junior cornerback Lamar Dawson had eight interceptions this season, not bad for a guy who hadn't played the position before.

Lamar Dawsongot thrown into the fire this year. A wide receiver initially, he was moved to cornerback and started for one of the Windy City's top schools, St. Rita. He adjusted quickly and is now firmly established as a kid colleges need to take note of.
"The season went pretty good," he said. "At first I wasn't comfortable playing the position, but the coaches put me in the right position, and I got better. I had four picks in the postseason, so I got better as the season went on."
Dawson finished with eight interceptions. At 6'0, 190-lbs, with a physical style and good ball skills, he may project to safety for some schools. At either spot, he is hoping to hear from more programs. He says mail has been slow to come, partially because he transferred in.
"I [got mail] last year, but I was at Lockport. I got stuff from Michigan. I haven't gotten much at Rita. Tennessee, I got stuff from them, I think that was about it, and Stanfordtoo."
As for camps, Dawson says, "I didn't get to any this year. I think I will this year. I know I'm going to the Core 6 Showcase in January."

I believe he is visiting in July and have a great shot at a verbal . I didn't know he was Core6 so that's even better. That would be a great group to get in with. Maybe he can come with Sykes or Roberts? I saw Roberts tell him to go on Facebook so he could message him. Hopefully something is in the works

Not to reveal specific info from a pay site, but let's just say that we are in a great position with Dawson. He does have a couple of camps at other schools set up that haven't offered yet, so that could change things up. I think if SU gets him to visit soon, he'll be Orange.

@ : Syracuse is the top school right now for 2014 3-star CB Lamar Dawson (@LamarDawson) as he eyes a July visit: http://t.co/k3mbRO5Rnh

Would be a great pickup we need a couple D backs in this class and Dawson fits that mold nicely.

That tweet by White is really pushing the limit considering he mentioned his last name...

Perhaps we're recruiting someone names Van Der Beek or checking into eligibilty remaining for Jonathan Moxon? If we bring in Mox at QB would be interested to see if we could land Charlie Tweeter @ WR as well.

Perhaps we're recruiting someone names Van Der Beek or checking into eligibilty remaining for Jonathan Moxon? If we bring in Mox at QB would be interested to see if we could land Charlie Tweeter @ WR as well.
I have no idea what any of this means...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom