Class of 2015 - CB Marcus Lewis | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 CB Marcus Lewis

He seems genuinely interested and isn't blinded by the "bright lights". We may have a real shot here even though he has the offers he does. SU needs to push hard on him early because I have a feeling he'll commit late summer/early fall.

Wasn't Tanard Jackson in the league like 2 years ago? For the Bucs?
He was pretty good for the Bucs but kept on getting suspended for violating the drug policy, his last stop was at Washington.

Having Tanard Jackson at a school such as Gonzaga could be a very good thing for Syracuse. Helps Lewis is also a defensive back

and if anyone was ever going to get penalized for fans tweeting at recruits #BBN would be first in line. If you are wondering what I am talking about check out Lewis twitter feed right now

Last edited:
Having Tanard Jackson at a school such as Gonzaga could be a very good thing for Syracuse. Helps Lewis is also a defensive back

and if anyone was ever going to get penalized for fans tweeting at recruits #BBN would be first in line. If you are wondering what I am talking about check out Lewis twitter feed right now

Means that he is one of Petitbons' coaches also.

Means that he is one of Petitbons' coaches also.

yes. Gonzaga has a really talented class this year. I think it will be have more of an effect with Lewis just because they play the same position so I am assuming Jackson would be his position coach. Seeing Jackson having a successful career at Syracuse, and then winning a Super Bowl doesn't hurt

Say what you want about Tanard Jackson in the NFL and his failed drug tests, he mad one of the great hustle plays versus USF in the dome, I will never forget him tracking down that WR. Could have quit but didn't.

Wow that kids legit. Those junior highlights are better than most senior highlights.

Say what you want about Tanard Jackson in the NFL and his failed drug tests, he mad one of the great hustle plays versus USF in the dome, I will never forget him tracking down that WR. Could have quit but didn't.
I have that picture, infact I had a sideline pass that game and was in the photo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom